Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2012 7:59:16 PM EDT
Gary Johnson

Rand Paul (the
non-lunatic in the family)

Bobby Jindal (i know, monotone, not enthusiastic, etc but whatever)

Rubio

Sanford (even with his
infidelity),

Walker

Toomey

Chafitz

Paul Ryan

im sure theres a few others but yea.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:00:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Allen West.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:00:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I would have voted for Herman Cain.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I would have voted for Herman Cain.

true

West isnt ready i dont think

the one to add would probably be Patraeus.  he may be a "moderate" from what people say but he could be an Eisenhower type moderate and not robamney

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:06:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Admittedly, we don't have the best group of candidates out there, but what are you going to do?

You have to deal with things as they are.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:07:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Allen West.

in due time

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:09:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Mitch Daniels.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:10:38 PM EDT
[#7]
The Republicans have no desire to win. When things finally turn to utter crap they want a Dim in 1600 Pennsylvania.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:10:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Glenn Beck
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:12:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Admittedly, we don't have the best group of candidates out there, but what are you going to do?

You have to deal with things as they are.

the GOP knew full well the situation in even more than us and theyve refused to push real decent candidates.  because of that, they quite honestly dont deserve to represent the US.  theres more than a few people that can espouse true conservative/constitutionalist ideals and realize that our overall defense strategy works.  

weve lost the ability to elect real statesmen and true leaders.  if we lose this presidential because of that its deserving and hopefully the locals and senate races go better and force the GOP to realize that we dont want dbags anymore.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:13:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Glenn Beck

if you took his political beliefs and transplanted them into newt... itd be a winner.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:14:13 PM EDT
[#11]
By the time the media got done with them, they all would be vilified on arfcom.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:21:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
weve lost the ability to elect real statesmen and true leaders.

The answer is...
Quoted:
By the time the media got done with them, they all would be vilified on arfcom.

We're (collectively as a nation) falling into the media trap and allowing the left to pick our candidates for us.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Everybody shut the fuck up about Allen West.
Secret weapons aren't a secret when you start blabbing your mouths about them.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:43:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Allen West.

in due time

This, I hope.

He may be ready, and while the US could use him, they aren't ready.

Michelle Bachmann demonstrated the difficulty members of the house have even getting nominated.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:44:37 PM EDT
[#15]
I'd have gone for Cain.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:48:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Rand Paul (the non-lunatic in the family)

Rubio

Paul Ryan

Maybe next time. All are reasonably young.

Shame about Johnson.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 11:03:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Allen West.

I would vote for Adam West also
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:19:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

After less than two years of experience in politics?  I like him, but let's get real, he doesn't even have a record at this point.

Quoted:

Oh fuck no.  Maybe he could pick Perry as VP so that they could both run around screaming "Evolution is just a THEORY!"
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:20:38 AM EDT
[#19]
I wish Duncan Hunter would run again
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:21:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Allen West.

in due time

I surely hope so.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:22:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Glenn Beck

I surely hope so.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:05:35 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

After less than two years of experience in politics?  I like him, but let's get real, he doesn't even have a record at this point.

Quoted:

Oh fuck no.  Maybe he could pick Perry as VP so that they could both run around screaming "Evolution is just a THEORY!"

the problem perry had wasnt his view on evolution.  its that he continuously steps(ed) on his own dick.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:09:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

the problem perry had wasnt his view on evolution.  its that he continuously steps(ed) on his own dick.

Well, yes, but one of the things he stepped on his dick about was his statement that "evolution is just a theory with gaps" or something like that.

I mean, really –– do we EVER WANT dipshits in office who feel a desperate need to tout their own ignorance and/or pander to the willfully ignorant?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:26:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, yes, but one of the things he stepped on his dick about was his statement that "evolution is just a theory with gaps" or something like that.

I mean, really –– do we EVER WANT dipshits in office who feel a desperate need to tout their own ignorance and/or pander to the willfully ignorant?
we have obama, a wonderful evolution believer.  yet somehow... his belief in evolution just doesnt matter.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:28:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Allen West.

Him
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:31:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Allen West.

I would vote for Adam West also

He's a member here so, yeah, me too!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:31:09 PM EDT
[#27]
we all want what we can't have, I think it's human nature
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:44:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Rubio

Paul Ryan

Maybe next time. All are reasonably young.

Shame about Johnson.

At this point, I may end up voting Libertarian anyway. Not like there is anything to lose at this point. Hell, get all the Paulbots and disillusioned Obama voters together after the Republican primaries, and he might have a chance.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:53:24 PM EDT
[#29]
You guys scare me... Pizza boy? Really? That douche-nozzle never had a damned clue what he was talking about
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:57:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You guys scare me... Pizza boy? Really? That douche-nozzle never had a damned clue what he was talking about

You just mad cuz you missed out on pizza pthursday?

(I never liked Cain, just saw the video)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top