Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2012 5:17:43 PM EDT
Not really planning on selling it since my dad brought it home with him from Viet Nam, I was just curious.

Picture representative and not of my actual knife because I'm lazy:

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:31:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Without seeing your actual knife.... ~$80
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:35:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I paid 50 for one like yours. The maker makes the difference. I had mine stolen by some jackass
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:35:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:38:03 PM EDT
[#4]
They're around 30 bucks. I'd imagine that, sentimentally, yours would be worth far more to you. Cool keepsake.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:39:35 PM EDT
[#5]
My dad has one he used to use as a hunting knife. I hope to have it one day.
I believe they are still in production, I bought one new in the box about 4 years ago.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:40:57 PM EDT
[#6]
$45-50 best....if it was a Randall, then it would be another story.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:41:22 PM EDT
[#7]
They are still in production, but I'd expect one made in the VN era to get close to double what a NIB one would go for.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:41:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I believe they are still in production, I bought one new in the box about 4 years ago.

I have one I bought new as well a couple years ago.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:42:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If they can be bought new I might get a couple and put this one in the safe. It's a really useful knife when I'm camping and such, but I feel bad about potentially damaging it.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:44:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If they can be bought new I might get a couple and put this one in the safe. It's a really useful knife when I'm camping and such, but I feel bad about potentially damaging it.

Yep, just google usaf survival knife.

http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?productID=6699&TabID=548

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:45:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:53:36 PM EDT
[#12]
I have one I bought while I was in the service. It's marked Camillus New York.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:43:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Good knives and are still made.

The older ones will bring $50-80 in nice shape. Early early ones ( Vietnam Vintage ) will bring a good premium from a collector as they are harder to find.

Magnesium fire starter fits perfectly in the stone pocket, keep on in mine that I use for a hunting/camping/hiking knife.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top