Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2012 3:09:17 PM EDT
Now that I've begun a 110 collection I decided I want one of the Chinese copies to go with the real ones. I've checked Google and all I can find is a company that offers the knife as a dual action auto for $49(sold out). I don't want to pay much-I figure since a real 110 is $35(at Walmart with a nylon sheath) the clone might be worth $10. The only copy I have seen locally is the one my father in law got from a fertilizer sales rep(has an ad on the handle). He wants to keep it since it's not worth much and he doesn't have to worry about breaking the real Buck I gave him by doing things the knife's not meant to do. Looking more for the one that has swood scales like a Buck instead of the colored plastic scales that were very common at carnivals in the mid to late 90's-also not looking for the thin Pakistan lockblade that used to really be common-I actually haven't seen one of those in several years either. The last one I had I broke when the lock failed. Took several minutes of back and forth bending to get it to break.
Anyway, if anyone's got a link to a company that lists the Chinese copy I'd appreciate it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:19:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Que?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:27:41 PM EDT
[#2]
ilovehelpingcommies.com
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:45:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
ilovehelpingcommies.com

That's why I'm only willing to spend $10 or so. I figure for that price someone along the chain is losing money instead of making a profit.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:53:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Hit a flea market, there is always one guy at one selling a ton of cheap knives.

I have one of these 110 clones around here somewhere.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:03:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
ilovehelpingcommies.com

Have you checked AreTheyReallyCommiesIfTheyManufactureAndSellGoodsForMoney.net?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:28:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got one I'll mail you if you don't mind it being used.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:04:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've got one I'll mail you if you don't mind it being used.

IM sent, thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top