[#1]
uh oh. you french fried when you should have pizza'd

skiing is awesome.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:54:00 PM EDT
[#2]

'least it's not broke
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:54:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Ya, but I bet you fucked up that tree good!

Speed
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:55:34 PM EDT
[#4]
The first time I went I had so many yard sales my thumbs hurt for a year afterwards.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:58:45 PM EDT
[#5]
That's fake, you drew it on with felt markers
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 2:18:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

skiing is awesome.

LOL

Something sure got mixed up and my right ski smacked into my left thigh pretty good.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#7]
What a beautiful shade of yellow!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:11:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

skiing is awesome.

If you french fry when you pizza, you're gonna have a bad time.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:23:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

skiing is awesome.

LOL

Something sure got mixed up and my right ski smacked into my left thigh pretty good.

You have low thighs
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:24:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

'least it's not broke

No kidding.  I broke my right Tibia and fibula skiing in February 2010.  I have a metal rod from my knee to my ankle with a half dozen screws in there.  I'll never be the same, although I'm functional.  The trauma keeps causing my to have severe blood clots, and I've just gone off the blood thinners, hopefully for the last time.  More bloodwork tomorrow AM, and then I gotta be vigilant for more clots the rest of my life.  Statistically, I won't see retirement.  I'm 42.  Have fun skiing.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:08:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

skiing is awesome.

LOL

You have low thighs

Calf.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:18:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

'least it's not broke

No kidding.  I broke my right Tibia and fibula skiing in February 2010.  I have a metal rod from my knee to my ankle with a half dozen screws in there.  I'll never be the same, although I'm functional.  The trauma keeps causing my to have severe blood clots, and I've just gone off the blood thinners, hopefully for the last time.  More bloodwork tomorrow AM, and then I gotta be vigilant for more clots the rest of my life.  Statistically, I won't see retirement.  I'm 42.  Have fun skiing.

Wow, so how exactly did you break your leg?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top