Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/28/2011 3:21:28 PM EDT
Ben was an 18 year old otherwise normal kid that died from heart failure on Christmas Day. He lived his entire life with a heart problem. His parents found this message after he was gone. In the message he talks about the other times he went to the other side.

Youtube Ben Breedlove My Story Part 1

Ben Breedlove My Story Part 2
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 3:23:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Just saw this.

Damn.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 3:29:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Proof that life is not fair.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 3:30:54 PM EDT
[#3]
My God that is heartbreaking.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 3:34:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Very sad.

He seemed like a good kid.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 3:41:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow, that is sad.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 3:41:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I lost a dear friend of mine this morning to pancreatic cancer, I know he is waiting for the party to begin!

Watching these two videos has helped me with the loss, and also shown me there is hope.

To the memory of the young man and an older gentleman.

RIP, Tony P

Link Posted: 12/28/2011 3:42:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 3:45:30 PM EDT
[#8]

That's an eye-opener.  Seems to be many of these type of experiences.  That is heartening to me.

Link Posted: 12/28/2011 3:52:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for posting
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 3:54:41 PM EDT
[#10]
That's incredibly heartwrenching.  God speed, Ben.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 3:59:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I lost a dear friend of mine this morning to pancreatic cancer, I know he is waiting for the party to begin!

Watching these two videos has helped me with the loss, and also shown me there is hope.

To the memory of the youngman and an older gentleman.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Link Posted: 12/28/2011 4:07:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Watch some of the videos off to the right, alot of them are responses to this kid.

Proof that the current generation still has some potential for greatness.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 4:12:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That's incredibly heartwrenching.  God speed, Ben.

Amen, death itself is tragic, but when such a young life is taken from this earth, it seems especially tragic. I'm a firm believer in things happen for a reason, and I do believe there is a god with a plan for us all, and apparently he needed young Ben for something, may that young man rest in peace, my prayers are with his family and friends.

Link Posted: 12/28/2011 4:18:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Thoughts and prayers for him and his family. I'm not a particularly religious person, but I've seen a few things that have me convinced that death isn't the end. What is after and why? I don't pretend to know, but there is some thing. I'm so sure of it, I'll just say, good luck in your new location.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 4:28:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ben was an 18 year old otherwise normal kid that died from heart failure on Christmas Day. He lived his entire life with a heart problem. His parents found this message after he was gone. In the message he talks about the other times he went to the other side.

Youtube Ben Breedlove My Story Part 1

Ben Breedlove My Story Part 2

God speed Ben!
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 4:31:18 PM EDT
[#16]
I cried
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 4:38:58 PM EDT
[#17]
"other side"

nope
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 4:40:24 PM EDT
[#18]
People like him, suffer thru life then die, yet shit stains like jimmy the child molester live thier lives and walk the earth mocking us. Go figure.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 4:44:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
"other side"

nope

How about lets not turn this into a religious thread I hope we can both agree that it is terribly sad. And lets just leave it at that.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 4:48:03 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"other side"

nope

How about lets not turn this into a religious thread I hope we can both agree that it is terribly sad. And lets just leave it at that.

This .....take it somewhere else.

Link Posted: 12/28/2011 4:49:15 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"other side"

nope

lets not turn a thread about a religious video into a thread about religion

k

Link Posted: 12/28/2011 4:52:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
"other side"

nope

k

Stay classy.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 4:56:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

"other side"

nope

k

You're thread shitting. GTFO.

I wouldn't trade one Ben Breedlove for 1,000 of you.

Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:03:33 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"other side"

nope

k

you would? im flattered
idiot

Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:08:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
"other side"

nope

k

you would? im flattered

idiot

Seriously,  go shit in somebody else's thread.....       Show some respect.  Or is that the one thing you were never taught?  

GTFO!  

RIP Ben.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:08:53 PM EDT
[#26]
RIP Ben...
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:10:10 PM EDT
[#27]

Damn....

Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:12:20 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"other side"

nope

k

you would? im flattered
idiot

Trolling?

Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:13:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
"other side"

nope

k

The theory is that upon dying, your brain fires all the synapses at once, creating what some call a "bright light". Yet in this light, the oxygen starved human brain also is able to create extremely detailed and complex images- so real that people who have "crossed over" believe what they saw to exist. In this imagery, detailed images of others surrounding you, comforting you, images of your life, and creatures that a some might believe as "angels" guiding them through the experience. In Ben's case, he saw a room, a mirror, himself standing before that mirror dressed in a suit, and his life played out such that he felt "proud" of the man he had become. That he lived his short life, without regret. I hope at least when my time comes, I can say the same, that I can be proud of the man I was and I know that I have changes to make before that day comes.

God Speed Ben. You made a more profound statement in a six minute video than most ever do in a lifetime.

7n6
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:19:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
"other side"

nope

k

you would? im flattered

idiot

You could have easily moved on, instead you decided to troll.  No one cares that you don't believe or that you have zero class.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:29:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
"other side"

nope

k

you would? im flattered

idiot

Trolling......  

.....and ignored.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:31:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
"other side"

nope

k

The theory is that upon dying, your brain fires all the synapses at once, creating what some call a "bright light". Yet in this light, the oxygen starved human brain also is able to create extremely detailed and complex images- so real that people who have "crossed over" believe what they saw to exist. In this imagery, detailed images of others surrounding you, comforting you, images of your life, and creatures that a some might believe as "angels" guiding them through the experience. In Ben's case, he saw a room, a mirror, himself standing before that mirror dressed in a suit, and his life played out such that he felt "proud" of the man he had become. That he lived his short life, without regret. I hope at least when my time comes, I can say the same, that I can be proud of the man I was and I know that I have changes to make before that day comes.

God Speed Ben. You made a more profound statement in a six minute video than most ever do in a lifetime.

7n6

Well said.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:41:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:41:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Awesome videos, thanks for posting them OP.  Damned furnace kicked on just as I clicked on them, damned dust.

Rest in Peace Ben.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:43:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"other side"

nope

k

you would? im flattered
idiot

Trolling......  

.....and ignored.

You probably needn't have bothered.

2nd best news of the day, thanks!!!

Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:43:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:44:30 PM EDT
[#37]
The possibility of dying didn't seem tragic to Ben. It looks like he had accepted the fact and was looking forward to the next chapter of experience beyond the physical.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:50:04 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

The possibility of dying didn't seem tragic to Ben. It looks like he had accepted the fact and was looking forward to the next chapter of experience beyond the physical.

I just turned 36 and I cherish everyday God has given me......but I am looking forward to what is beyond this place....the next chapter.

Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:50:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Very moving. Except for being met by a rapper, I'm ready.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:51:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Dusty in here.

Some of you are missing the point.

He's ok now.  He's with God.

Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:52:16 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

We all better come to terms with it....ain't none of us gettin' outta this motherfucker alive.

RIP, kiddo.

Link Posted: 12/28/2011 5:53:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
"other side"

nope

k

you would? im flattered

idiot

Trolling......  

.....and ignored.

Link Posted: 12/28/2011 6:02:21 PM EDT
[#43]
That hurt my heart...a lot.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 6:08:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
"other side"

nope

k

you would? im flattered

idiot

Trolling......  

.....and ignored.

Yeah, sounded like he needed a vacation.

God speed Ben, see you on the other side.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 6:11:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Saw this on the news tonight. Ben died on Christmas day. His sister talked about their last day together. She was strong and beautiful and I can't imagine being in her shoes.

I've had a chance to see what Ben saw. You don't want to come back. Those of us here say this is sad, and it is. But when you are there you have an understanding that you cannot comprehend here. Your family and friends can't comprehend it either so when you don't come back it IS sad. But in reality it is sad for those of us left behind.

We shouldn't weep for those who have gone ahead. Weep for us who are left behind and no longer have that person by our side. For it is us who suffer the loss. I'm not ready to die. I'm not ready to leave my family especially my children. But I will be glad to go back.

Quoted:

To the memory of the young man and an older gentleman.

RIP, Tony P

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x160/308sako/DSCN0534.jpg

308Sako my condolences on your loss. But I have every belief that Tony P is in a much better place brother. Hang in there.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 6:12:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Damn!

I lost a good buddy to a heart defect.

He had lived with it his whole life and after the last near death episode, he decided to have it corrected surgically.
Just as they were finished closing him up, he coded and although they revived him, he was down for too long.

Languished in a vegetative state for over a year before he passed.

25 years old, married with 3 little kids.

RIP Ben, say hi to Nate up there.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 6:14:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
That hurt my heart...a lot.

this. That video done by him was powerful.
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 6:23:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Two more things:

1. This made me smile. Wide. Thank you sir!

Quoted:

2. Progressively dissolving synapses firing, decaying brain tissue, ketamine via blockade of receptors in the brain, last gasp of a dying mind, etc. etc. etc. To all that I say whatever. The experiences vary to wildly. The memories are to vivid and too accurate to be explained away. If the synapses dissolve and the brain decayed how would we remember it all so clearly?
Link Posted: 12/28/2011 6:26:48 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Two more things:

Quoted:

2. Progressively dissolving synapses firing, decaying brain tissue, ketamine via blockade of receptors in the brain, last gasp of a dying mind, etc. etc. etc. To all that I say whatever. The experiences vary to wildly. The memories are to vivid and too accurate to be explained away. If the synapses dissolve and the brain decayed how would we remember it all so clearly?

When my grandfather passed about a sec or two before he took his last breath he opened his eyes and smiled up at the ceiling. He had been unconscious for probably 24 hours by then. I know he saw something or someone and nobody will ever change my opinion on that.  God Bless you Ben!

Link Posted: 12/28/2011 6:36:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Two more things:

Quoted:

I believe there are a lot of things we simply cannot explain in this world and that much will be revealed to us when we cross over to the other side.

That was a touching video.... sad to see someone die so young.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top