Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2002 6:34:30 PM EDT
Back in 95/6/7 Me and Skip used to hang out after work and drink a few, smoke a few and generally unwind. Then I got involved in college,new job, new friends and I kinda forgot about old Skip.
I always said
"I need to call the Skipper one day"
But I never did.
I saw his wife in Publix two weeks ago. She said "You should come over and see Skip, he talks about you all the time"
And the days went by and I didnt do it.
And I didnt do it.
And I didnt do it.

Skip dropped dead yesterday. (age 47)
I just got the news.
15 beers + 60 cigarettes + 6 joints + no excercise every day tends to cause that,but thats beside the point.

I know you guys all have a Skip somewhere.
GO CALL HIM!  NOW!
(I know its late, He wont care,trust me)
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 6:40:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to hear that. I think ill go call up an old buddy now.
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry to hear the of the loss of a good friend. One can never have too many.

My condolences, bud.
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 7:14:47 PM EDT
[#3]
My condolences tc, buy thanks for the tip.  I'm going through my old phone books as we speak. 9/11 did make me call people I really haven't spoken to in a while, but then a gain that was 10 months ago.
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 7:21:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top