Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2011 7:13:47 PM EDT
I would like to personally thank you. Blanton's is delicious. I bought some to enjoy tonight at a family gathering and everyone loves it. Thank you. If you're ever in my area a bottle is on me. Now if only i could find some pappy van winkle.
Link Posted: 12/17/2011 7:24:43 PM EDT
[#1]
ffdp?
Link Posted: 12/17/2011 7:28:38 PM EDT
[#2]
call out thread?
Link Posted: 12/17/2011 7:29:49 PM EDT
[#3]
he totally turned me onto thai ladyboys
Link Posted: 12/17/2011 7:29:57 PM EDT
[#4]
In before Fiver...
Link Posted: 12/17/2011 7:32:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
he totally turned me onto thai ladyboys

All i got was a bottle of bourbon
Link Posted: 12/17/2011 7:39:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

In before Fiver...

IBF

Link Posted: 12/17/2011 7:41:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
In before Fiver...

IBF

Link Posted: 12/17/2011 7:42:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
In before Fiver...

IBF

Dang... we're all really good....

- Clint
Link Posted: 12/17/2011 7:45:59 PM EDT
[#9]
In Before Fiver Declares He Loves All of Us.
Link Posted: 12/17/2011 7:50:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He doesn't declare it, you just suddenly get this feeling. . .
Link Posted: 12/17/2011 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did fiver ever prove he was a he...
Link Posted: 12/17/2011 7:55:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did fiver ever prove he was a he...

I saw a picture once.  It was only a facial shot, but if a woman can grow a beard that thick I'd put a strapon on her and take her to get a lap dance.
Link Posted: 12/17/2011 8:01:17 PM EDT
[#13]
I never really know what the fuck is going to happen when I click on a thread title with my screen name in it

Anyway, I'm glad you liked it, it's one of my staples.

In other news, as of tonight the only cork I'm missing to complete my Kentucky Derby display is the "O".

Briefly:

-I normally drink the 750 ML bottles, the empty 375 is sitting there because my BIL wanted to make a chandelier out of the bottles.  Being the super guy I am, I offered to take one for the team and drink through 5 of the small bottles myself and give them to him when I'm done

-I never look at the corks when I buy the bottles, I like the surprise

-Sometimes I am so drunk I forget that I'm supposed to save the corks, and I throw them out.  Otherwise I would have completed the carousel quite some time ago

Tonight I'm drinking Old Rip Van Winkle 10yo, it's a nice preview of what we will be seeing in the coming years when the Buffalo Trace juice reaches older vintage.
Link Posted: 12/17/2011 8:35:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I never really know what the fuck is going to happen when I click on a thread title with my screen name in it

In other news, as of tonight the only cork I'm missing to complete my Kentucky Derby display is the "O".

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/RDbsUEDVmMFZfK-oy5tAIV8AZVujIN0pHbq8YFh6moo?feat=directlinkhttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-_mAGdKz6Q-s/Tu1ynD9nZQI/AAAAAAAAAYg/P5CJX_7QZ2A/s640/20111217_235546.jpg

Briefly:

-I normally drink the 750 ML bottles, the empty 375 is sitting there because my BIL wanted to make a chandelier out of the bottles.  Being the super guy I am, I offered to take one for the team and drink through 5 of the small bottles myself and give them to him when I'm done

-Sometimes I am so drunk I forget that I'm supposed to save the corks, and I throw them out.  Otherwise I would have completed the carousel quite some time ago

Tonight I'm drinking Old Rip Van Winkle 10yo, it's a nice preview of what we will be seeing in the coming years when the Buffalo Trace juice reaches older vintage.

Fascinating!!!
Link Posted: 12/17/2011 8:40:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/RDbsUEDVmMFZfK-oy5tAIV8AZVujIN0pHbq8YFh6moo?feat=directlinkhttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-_mAGdKz6Q-s/Tu1ynD9nZQI/AAAAAAAAAYg/P5CJX_7QZ2A/s640/20111217_235546.jpg

Briefly:

Fascinating!!!

Fiver for pres..

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#16]
It's good to have goals!

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:23:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top