Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2002 8:36:46 PM EDT
So what's everybody thinking about the two major fires started in the last couple weeks being started by womenz?
I haven't looked, but I would have guessed arsonists would be mostly white men in their 30-40s.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 8:45:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 9:17:05 PM EDT
[#2]
... In all seriousness, and not defending her, the old woman that started the second fire in AZ did it because she panicked because she was lost.
Her "intent" was to flag a news chopper.

... Still not excusable, she burned down my cabin.

related to: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=126116[/url]

This is a MAJOR problem for us true Arizonans
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 1:52:10 AM EDT
[#3]
In my limited experience dealing with arsonists, they have all been young white males in their teens to early twenties. All were seen at or near the point of origin at the time of the initial report. And all of the wildland arson suspects were later found to be actively working the fire lines in some form (civilian volunteers active in initial stages of suppression).

I have never dealt with an arsonist who is an active member of a volunteer fire department, but they are somewhat common from what I have read.

Sexual dysfunction plays a major part in arson.

I don't think that female arsonists are very common.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top