Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2001 4:52:21 PM EDT
ANYBODY HAVE AN OPINION ON THERE AR'S.  I'M LOOKING TO BUY.  I LIKE TROMIXS TOO. PRETTY DAMN COOL.
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 5:31:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's a link [url]http://home.bak.rr.com/varmintcong/jpar.html[/url] to my JP Enterprises Grade 1 rifle.

I built up the lower using a DPMS stainless steel stripped lower and then had a Grade 1 JP upper delivered to my door.

The gun shoots very well, usually most any factory load will go 3/4MOA or less for 5 shots.  My most basic handloads usually perform 1/2MOA for 5 shots, when I push for 10 shots typically they will shoot 3/4MOA for 10 shots.

JP Enterprises is pretty nice, at the time I was shopping for uppers I was trying to decide between either a JP Enterprises upper or a DPMS upper.  I'm happy with my JP upper that I bought.

If today I was shopping for another long barreled upper the two companies I'd probably be hard pressed to choose between would probably be MetalCraft Specialties and JP Enterprises.   MetalCraft doesn't do quite so much flashy stuff with their rifles/uppers but they use a downright KICKBUTT Krieger barrel for their uppers.  I've also heard some pretty glowing reports from very satisfied owners of metalcraft AR15s.

MetalCraft Specialties [url]http://www.metalcraft-ar15.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 9:07:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey uglygun, thank you for the info.  I looked at your gun, looks great.  I was wondering about buying the whole gun but I'll probably just get there upper and put it on one of my lowers then.  Thanx [sniper]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top