Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2002 4:23:30 PM EDT
This is an evil and terrible truth that has to be finally told!  No matter what you thought of him before, here it is:

Garandman and Eric the Hun are one and the Same!!!
SteyrAug masquerades as McUzi!
DonR and BlazeofGlory were Siamese Twins!
Ed Sr. and Arnold Schwarzenegger are really twins!

Ok, that last one's BS, but in all honesty, you'd never know unless Danny Devito reveals the truth about the move Twins being based on Ed Sr.'s amazing life.  

Nonetheless, look at the facts:

SteyrAug has repeatedly been linked with many other members before, but now that he's revealed he lives next door to Janet Reno in Florida, doesn't do much (hey, he's a gun dealer) in his life.  In addition, both are known to be annoying pains in the ass on occasion.  Only someone with deep connections to the FBI's subversive wannabe's database can really verify, as the plastic surgery SA's had over the years has altered his visage to the point of unrecognizability from his original appearance.  That and some twinkies.  

As for Eric The GarandMan, who doesn't already know about this one?  I mean come on, who here is crazy enough to argue with a Texas lawyer but himself?  Most semi-intelligent folks throughout the country won't bother, because most trials in TX courts are decided at fifty paces with single shot pistols.  Which leads me to believe that ETH isn't really a lawyer, but instead a crazed psychopath posting under the name GarandMan (sufficiently different name to confuse the easily confused you'll notice).  And seriously, who can argue both sides of a single topic to death, repeatedly, for three months, but someone who's arguing with himself?  I'm not sure what mental wards are now allowing internet access these days, but we need to petition to stop it.  For the Children, and to keep his post count somewhere below ridiculously high.  Note how he's been slipping recently and has started to have similar tag lines on his signature!!  

Thank you for reading this far. Let's put a stop to this awful practice now!! Petition Goatboy, AKA ErictheSteyrUziman, in order to ensure the government can keep track of us all without too much trouble.

Copy and paste this into your mail program, and send to "[email protected]":

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am writing concerning the issue of multiple user accounts on AR15.com, a web site you run.  If you wouldn't mind, please limit all users to one account in order to ensure that the post whoring is limited to single usernames.  Please, think of the children whose eyes will be burned with the innanity by those who are evil enough to perpetrate such an awful crime!  I beg you to consider my simple request and ensure that no future psychopaths can post so freely on the net.  Thank you for your time,

Signed,

Some Dumb fool who thinks this is a serious post.

[}:D]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:30:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:33:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:35:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yer just trying to break one thousand, post count slut [}:D] [BD] [:D]
View Quote

I'm going for quality, not quantity [:P].  And a few cheap laughs.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:39:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:40:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:42:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:49:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 4:58:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:01:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I can't even get to 900....
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:03:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Some Dumb fool who thinks...
View Quote

Yes...

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:04:46 PM EDT
[#11]
It's a conspiracy.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:06:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
[IMG]http://216.40.201.38/contrib/tweetz/spam1.gif[/IMG][b]ER[/b]
View Quote

Where?  I want a bite...getting hungry out....[:D]

Quoted:
I can't even get to 900....  
View Quote

Get laid off and spend your days post whoring!

Quoted:
[IMG]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/stupid.gif[/IMG]
View Quote

Now only if that was on a T-shirt, with the arrow pointing down......

(edited to add....T-10 posts and counting!)
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:08:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:12:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
sfoo
Start a poll !!!
View Quote

Fine.  T-8.  [:P]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:39:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Is the poll question for the entire board, or just this thread?
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:51:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
DonR and BlazeofGlory were Siamese Twins!
View Quote

Well, damn the bad luck! It seems your chances of reaching 1000 posts just dropped like a rock.
[devil]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top