Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/20/2002 5:26:52 PM EDT
I occasionally shave my wife's legs for her.  Any body else do this for their wife/girlfriend?
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:28:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics?
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:28:42 PM EDT
[#2]
back?
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:29:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:29:49 PM EDT
[#4]
knuckles and upper lip?
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:31:14 PM EDT
[#5]
not wife... girlfriend. recommended to all. :D
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:32:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You mean shaving a pair of nice long sexy
smooth legs, nice and slippery all oiled up![:P]

Your Damn right I have.
View Quote

I should of known from your title.

edited to add:  You wish Madball!  My wife told me I could take pictures of her to post on the wife/picture thread.....but I don't have access to a digital camera right now.  To bad for you guys....she's a hottie!  10 years and I still get goose pimples when she walks in the room.  My students love it when she comes to school.  I think some come over to my house just to look at her.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:33:59 PM EDT
[#7]
When I was married I shaved my wifes coochie one time. Scared the hell out of me. I was shaking more than an arab buying an airline ticket.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:38:30 PM EDT
[#8]
[b]rainman[/b] you are incorrigible!

But very funny![:D]

Eric The(LMAO)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:38:43 PM EDT
[#9]
What I don't understand, tho...

What's the big deal with yer wife using your razor?  Hell, I put a new blade in mine and let her use it first, then I can use it TWICE! (vice once if I don't.)  It's funny - I wreck razor blades in a hurry, but she can make them last forever without any trouble.  Me, I shave once and it's shot...

FFZ
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:39:48 PM EDT
[#10]
On the 4th question... yeah (old GF anyways... redhead at that) and I saved the snippings in a
little plastic bag. God forbid the current GF should ever find it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:39:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:44:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
On the 4th question... yeah (old GF anyways... redhead at that) and I saved the snippings in a
View Quote

LOL you saved the stuff? eeew I mean I do more shaving on my wemonz than I should. but damn I never thought of saving the stuff!
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:47:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL,
Holy Crotch Collections Batman.....you better hope she doesn't find it, or you won't be adding to it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:53:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

LOL you saved the stuff? eeew I mean I do more shaving on my wemonz than I should. but damn I never thought of saving the stuff!
View Quote

Keep in mind... this was a *redhead*; and a fine one at that. There's probably guys here that have their pressed leaves collection from when they were a kid. Same thing, only different. Oh well, beats baseball cards by a longshot even if the resale value is worthless. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 6:12:23 PM EDT
[#15]
uh, yeah....[:I]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 6:33:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Keep in mind... this was a *redhead*; and a fine one at that. There's probably guys here that have their pressed leaves collection from when they were a kid. Same thing, only different. Oh well, beats baseball cards by a longshot even if the resale value is worthless. [:D]
View Quote

Okay now I understand alot better. I kind of have the same thing only I have almost all of my ex's nakid pictures collection
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 7:01:32 PM EDT
[#17]
I shave my fiance's coochie. Nothing like a soft silky cooter. It sucks to provide oral treats and end up with short and curlies in your mouth.[:D]

If done right it can be very erotic.

BrenLover
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 7:02:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 7:08:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Keep in mind... this was a *redhead*
View Quote

Ahhhh yes, the finest unit of measurement known to man...
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 7:09:27 PM EDT
[#20]
The question oughta be.. :

Has your wife/girlfriend ever shaved YOU?
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 7:10:36 PM EDT
[#21]
AHHHhhhhh...anything for some fun memories..its one of the great things about AR-15.com. I remember 1st time I shaved my wifes pussy...we were out at a bar and I had a good buzz on so I leaned over and whispered in her ear..."when we get home I'm going to shave your pussy"...I still remember the look I got...all women have it...its that " ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY" look...well ever since that 1st night she looks forward to it everytime and I'm proud to say...I've never drawn blood [:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 7:10:55 PM EDT
[#22]
No, I don't, but I would like to.

Nothing finer.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 7:14:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
not wife... girlfriend. recommended to all. :D
View Quote

Okay--what's her address?!!  [:P]
View Quote

Lmao. That's too funny.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 7:19:08 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm waiting to get Miss Ms take on this.[sex]
BrenLover
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 7:34:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Never actually done the deed(afraid), but watched an ex gf do some "intimate grooming" on herself. Talk about a turn on!! [:P]

-T.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sacrilege!!!
A [red]redhead[/red] should have at [i]least[/i] a little there to remind you of the honor about to be bestowed upon you! [;D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 7:52:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Never have, but I have watched and yes it is very erotic.  I love it smooth, especially when we are both smooth.talk about slippery.

Sgtag15

PS  I have, however, done a cat.........but that's a whole different story[;)]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 7:58:42 PM EDT
[#28]
There's something about a hairless pussy...

[img]http://www.sphynxlover.com/Indigosmall.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 6:00:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

What's with the hemmorhoid from hell?
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 6:50:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I was married I shaved my wifes coochie one time. Scared the hell out of me. I was shaking more than an arab buying an airline ticket.
View Quote

Why ?
Just enjoy and take deep breaths.
View Quote

cuz if he slips sideways and slices it... shes gonna give him a donkey kick.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 6:53:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

ROFL!

good one Reno
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 7:06:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Good one Reno!LMAO

I don't think that's a hemmorhoid.  Do any of you guys think that's a hamster going in the wrong end??

Is it just me?

I think that photo is of a gay hairless pussy!
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 7:09:34 AM EDT
[#33]
It's a friggin gerbil guys, come on, get with it.  It is the latest craze in cat society, stick the gerbil up one's butt and let it ferment for a few weeks.  When the pressure gets unbearable, let fly with a tasty treat.

You guys are about as cultured as the ecuadorian gardners...
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 7:16:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The question oughta be.. :

Has your wife/girlfriend ever shaved YOU?
View Quote

My wife [red]waxed[/red] my back and neck once. Talk about some serious frigging pain! But she wanted it that way so I said "go ahead".... Never, ever, [b]ever[/b] allow yourself to be subject to such torture! I have no idea how women wax their poohties, its just unimaginable...

Gotta agree with Sgtar15 though, smooth to smooth is awful frigging cool!!!

Jake
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 7:19:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
...I've never drawn blood [:D]
View Quote

Its kinda embarrasing but I drew blood once and [b]boy was she pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b].

I don't know if she'll ever let me live that one down.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 7:19:42 AM EDT
[#36]
With the exception of GSG9's post (bad mental images) and the hairless cat pic, this is perhaps the most entertaining thread ever. Now if we could just get it "merged" with the "post a pic of your wife" thread...
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 7:24:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Gentleman..since we are all sharing like some wenches at a quilting circle...can I ask you a question....I need to shave the dangly bits for a surgery---yep out of the genepool...any advice? methods? lighter fluid or nair?
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 7:43:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Gentleman..since we are all sharing like some wenches at a quilting circle...can I ask you a question....I need to shave the dangly bits for a surgery---yep out of the genepool...any advice? methods? lighter fluid or nair?
View Quote
Use a brand new blade, soap or shaving cream, and be [i]really, really careful![/i]  Light pressure [i]only[/i] around the "boys."  I recommend an Atra two-bladed razor with the lubricating strip or something similar.  

(Hey, I'm not letting [i]anybody[/i] get near my 'nads with a sharp instrument who doesn't have "Dr." as a title.  Especially not a high-school dropout nursing assistant!)
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 7:47:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

WHAT!!??  You mean the nurse isn't going to do that for you?  Man, you need to get a better HMO.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 7:50:24 AM EDT
[#40]
You guys are killing me.  This has got to be the absolute all time biggest, bestest, most hugemongous TMI thread of all time. LOL

I won't talk about the personal habits of my wife, but I did get to do the ultimate *redhead* experience some years ago with my then HS girlfriend.  I did keep the nice little "reminder" patch. Sigh.  To be young again, and armed with a razor. [:D]

-White Horse
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 7:52:07 AM EDT
[#41]
What do you need to shave them for? Aren't they just going to[chainsaw]em' off?
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 7:53:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

WHAT!!??  You mean the nurse isn't going to do that for you?  Man, you need to get a better HMO.
View Quote
Well, I've already demonstrated that I'm neither homosexual nor homophobic, but the nurse these days might very possibly be male.  Sorry, but that's just [i]not[/i] a pleasant thought.  See also my reluctance to let anyone other than a doctor near my 'nads with a blade.[BD]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 7:54:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Slacker...ya scare me.....NOOOOOOOO...And no the nurse ain't offering.....shave before and bring a supporter and a driver....
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 7:59:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Use a MachIII and Edge Gel.  Smoooooooooth!

I always wonder if I'll still be able to shave the boys when I get older.  I am deathly afraid to someday be sixty or so and have my ball sac hanging in between my knees when I'm wearing shorts.

Wow!  Does that give everyone a scary visual or what?!
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 8:01:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Let's just leave it at this...

I voted, & I'm glad Mrs. A3kid doesn't read many posts here...

65% of members?

More common a practice than I thought....

[:D]

Give a whole new meaning to "Does she, or doesn't she?"  LMAO!!

[beer]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:00:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Do you guys want to talk about the itching when it starts to grow back?  Absolute misery.  [:(]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:06:25 AM EDT
[#47]
i picked No, nada, nichts, nyet  cuz i am not married and not old enought to do that kinda thing with my girlfriends.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:12:07 AM EDT
[#48]
After I lost my good electric razor and my car keys, I gave up.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:16:25 AM EDT
[#49]
I love to shave the old ladies unmentionables--that fear of fright, distrust, and pure panic makes it worth while [;)]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:20:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Never have, but I have watched and yes it is very erotic.  I love it smooth, [i]especially when we are both smooth.[/i]talk about slippery.

Sgtag15
View Quote

Does this mean you shave yourself?[:O]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top