Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2002 3:49:57 PM EDT
So here's how my day went.

I was off today, and before the wife left for work she gave me a few goodbye kisses. Well, not bad so far.

Then I head down to the Sheriffs office to apply for a firearms permit (for handguns).

Then I go to Bass Pro Shop to peruse their seletion of .22 pistols.

Still not bad so far, right?

Well, my last stop is the DMV to get my license renewed. Well, after having my new picture taken and my new license handed to me, I about crapped.

Guess I hadn't noticed my wifes bright red lipstick smeared all over my lips and cheek!

Man I was so embarassed that I didn't even ask them to take another picture. I got out of there as fast as I could!

Damn that had to look crazy, some guy walking into the sheriffs office applying for a handgun permit. And just as wacky walking into a gun shop to check out handguns. I'm suprised they even let me handle one.

The worst part is that I took my new license back to the sheriffs office (I had to go back there so they could have a copy of my new license with current address).

When they photocopied it, they blew it up to about 10X the size. So it was REAL obvious. I'll be suprised if they approve me. LOL!

And now everytime I get carded for beer.........
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 3:52:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 3:53:51 PM EDT
[#2]
[:D] LOL!
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 3:56:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 3:57:13 PM EDT
[#4]
BWWWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[:D]

THAT'S FUNNY!!!
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 3:59:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Pic's please! How are these guys going to photoshop with out something to work with! [;)]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#6]
It's not all a waste...  I heard the [b][violet]PINK PISTOLS[/violet][/b] are recruiting! [:X]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 4:19:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's not all a waste...  I hear the [b][pink]PINK PISTOLS[/pink][/b] are recruiting! [kiss]
View Quote

hehehehe.
i thought this group was a joke 'til chris, av and another guy from IL hipped me.
highlarious.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 4:20:34 PM EDT
[#8]
And you didn't hear the snickering at all while you were at the Sheriff's the first time, eh?
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 4:45:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 4:50:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks... I just yaked coffee all over my keyboard... lipstick... heh heh heh
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:02:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Dude, it couldv'e been semen instead of lipstick. Don't feel too bad...
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:03:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Reminds me of the psycho in the movie "Billy Madison". You know, the one who was picked on back in school that Billy apologizes to in the movie. He was putting on red lipstick and listening to that song by ELO. [i]Hello, how are you. Have you been alright..."[/i] Cracks me up everytime I see that part.
View Quote

LOL! That was one of the first things I thought as well. I looked not unlike Steve Buscemi in that movie.

I can't believe that the lady at the DMV didn't even say anything to me. I sat there for like 20-30 minutes. You know they were cracking up about that in the break room afterwords.

And sorry guys, can't post pic (no scanner). And I probably wouldn't even if I could.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:05:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude, keep your sick fantasies to yourself.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 6:23:50 PM EDT
[#14]
And sorry guys, can't post pic (no scanner).  And I probably wouldn't even if I could.
View Quote

Think of the Photoshop possibilities!  Nah, maybe you shouldn't.z
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 8:54:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Please post 10X pics.  hehe  [:D]
View Quote

I will be posting a picture in the next day or so of this. [;)]

medcop

Link Posted: 6/23/2002 11:58:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

"No, no, it's just ICE CREAM!" [:D]  (The penguin joke, my favorite of all time.)

My moment was slightly less embarassing.  I walked on a plane out of Las Vegas with a stripper's lipstick all over the side of my face.  Oops.  That's the last time I stop in at Club Paradise on the way to the airport. . . .
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 12:15:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Man, that is embarrassing!  Just goes to show [b]always[/b] check yourself in the mirror/carwindow/whatever's available, every chance you get.

I met a co-worker at a fast food joint at lunch one day and noticed something above his nametag on his shirt. It was a HUGE dried up booger from a snot-rocket that got away from him several hours before. He had no idea. I almost didn't tell him about it, but decided that seeing him embarrassed was better than letting him go on like that.
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 9:43:51 AM EDT
[#18]
M4Madness: "
Reminds me of the psycho in the movie "Billy Madison". You know, the one who was picked on back in school that Billy apologizes to in the movie. He was putting on red lipstick and listening to that song by ELO. Hello, how are you. Have you been alright..." Cracks me up everytime I see that part."  

I immediately thought of "Big Trouble In Little China" where Kurt Russell is doing his tough guy bit all the while he's lipstick smeared from smooching Kim Cattrall.   The pistol you're planning to purchase wouldn't be a Tec-9 would it? [;)]
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 10:43:36 AM EDT
[#19]
You should always do what the Hun does when it comes to taking drivers license photos!

[b]Go get sloshed! I mean drunk! All red-eyed and goofy-looking. [u]Then[/u] show up at the DPS for your drivers license photo![/b]

That way, the next time you get pulled over late at night, ahem, the police officer will take one look at your drivers license photo, one look at you, and hand it right back to you, thinking 'this guy actually looks better this evening...'

Eric The()Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 10:52:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You should always do what the Hun does when it comes to taking drivers license photos!

[b]Go get sloshed! I mean drunk! All red-eyed and goofy-looking. [u]Then[/u] show up at the DPS for your drivers license photo![/b]

That way, the next time you get pulled over late at night, ahem, the police officer will take one look at your drivers license photo, one look at you, and hand it right back to you, thinking 'this guy actually looks better this evening...'

Eric The()Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

ROFLMAO!
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 11:09:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Years ago, teaching at local college, noticed *something* was going on in class. Not sure what, but kept going. Finally, Miss 4.0 in front says, "your zipper is down."

Look down, and sure enough, white cotton Fruit of the Looms, glaring out of dark pants. I laugh and say, "it's no big thing."

Room roars!

Oh to be alive!

ShamusMcOI,
Goes to show, Sporting Goods and Leo are people too.

::cue up scrathy LP::
"You can tell by the way I use my walk,
I'm a woman's man, no time to talk . . ."
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 4:42:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 9:37:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Actually, Mr. Happy . . .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top