Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2002 1:50:42 PM EDT
Well not really (as of the moment [:)]) I just received a prank phone call from a young person (you could tell) that continued to say "Me sooooo Horny"  I was laughing my butt off because I thought it was comical.  What was the funniest prank call you have ever received?  I guess that new show on Comedy Central has brought the prank callers out of hiding.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:55:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, Morgan, I feel I must apologize.

I had no idea that was you, I just dialed at random.

But that was the best one I've made in a while.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:59:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Citadel, don't try it again I've got my caller ID back on! [:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got a good one...

One year at NTC I was driving an Army 0-6 across the desert. The SINCGARS radio had a speaker on it and it was turned up pretty loud.
All of a sudden we hear
[b]I'M CRAAAAAAAZZZZZYYYYYYY![/b] come thu the speaker. Keep in mind this is a secure military freq, so no unauthorized people are messing around. That means its one of our guys!
About 10 mins pass...and once again, [b]I'M CRAAAAAZZZZZYYYYY!!![/b] comes bellowing thru the speaker.
The officer picks up the handset and says, "THIS IS  COL SUCHandSUCH, IDENTIFY YOURSELF!"
Then he unkeys the mike and waits for a reply.
About 30 seconds go by and we hear:
[b]I'M CRAAAAAAZZZZZYYYYY! BUT NOT THAT CRAAAAZZYYZY!![/b]
Needless to say, the officer was PO'd but there wasn't a damn thing he could do.
I laughed till my sides hurt! It was especially good knowing the he had identified himself right before the joker made an ass of him.
Never did find out who it was.
Guess ya had to be there...
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:13:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, that caller id, *69, etc., has taken all the fun out of crank calls.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:15:07 PM EDT
[#5]
This one's kind of funny [:D]

[url]http://www.laughinglynx.com/sounds/mp3/vibrator-alnomback.mp3[/url]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:26:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

I couldnt tell if she was laughing or crying at the end...
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:28:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:28:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I couldnt tell if she was laughing or crying at the end...
View Quote

Yea, I couldn't either.  I know I was laughing though.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:32:01 PM EDT
[#9]
I've gotten any prank calls, but I get telemarketer calls all the time.  In fact, all of my friends and family have my cell phone number so if the house phone rings I know it's either a wrong number or a telemarketer.

I usually just let the phone ring but if I'm in the mood for some fun I'll answer it to see if it's a man or a woman.  If it's a guy I just hang up but if it's a woman I have some fun with.  

[her] "Hi, this is whoever and i'm selling whatever."

[me]  "You have a very nice voice."

[her] "Thank you. Would you be interested in whatever."

[me]  "What are you wearing?"

[her] "uhhh."

[me]  "I bet you're wearing some really sexy underwear, aren't you?"

[her]  "ummm.  That's not..."

[me]   When you're sitting there talking on the phone, do you ever touch yourself?"

[click]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:35:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:38:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Here's another good one:

[url]http://www.channel955.com/audio//mojo/scam_maintenance_02.rm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 3:35:04 PM EDT
[#12]
That guy Roy G. Mercer is also funny!  I think his middle initial is G or P can't remeber, but they play his stuff on the radio and I laugh my head off.

Link Posted: 6/20/2002 4:18:20 PM EDT
[#13]
When I was on the Forrestal the other F/A-18 squadron was the VFA-137 Kestrels(some kinda falcon). We discovered one of the headsets we'd been issued was some kinda old dual frequency setup no one else had, you always hear each squadrons base calls but not the line replies. Well when we switched freqs we could reply to 137's base like we were their line shack.....it was great. We'd wait till their line shack was pretty much through for the night and then "Kestrel base this is Kestrel line"...they'd reply "go ahead Kestrel line"....no reply. A few minutes would go by "Kestrel base this is Kestrel line".....they'd reply a little louder "GO AHEAD KESTREL LINE" of course we wouldn't say anything and after a couple more times they'd be screaming into the mike and eventually the Air Boss would start screaming "Dammit you guys check for hot mike, check for hot mike! You don't want me to come down there an do it!" They never did catch on.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 4:29:52 PM EDT
[#14]
The Camelot/CamelHut one was pretty good.  Also check for the psycho ex-girlfriend messages.  About 30 messages from the ex on the roller coaster (i love you, I hate you, what's wrong with you, i'll change for you, etc...)
[url]http://www.psychoexgirlfriend.com/voicemails.html[url]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 4:45:25 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm HORNIER than all of ya'll

[img]http://lewistechnogroup.com/guns/MyOldsAmbassador.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:10:58 PM EDT
[#16]
My friends and I have pulled some prank calls in our day. The best is calling Cherry Grove/Fire Island Pines (gay communities on FIre Island). Good times were had by all.

Go to www.eggzone.com to hear some really hillarious real prank calls. Listen to the one where he calls the law firm about his neighbor's cat.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:53:20 PM EDT
[#17]
This wasn't a prank but pretty funny. I got a call from an annoying telemarker trying to sell a time share in Williamsburg VA, "I said no thanks and don't call back", click. Well a few seconds later the bitch calls back and says, "Who the hell do you think you are" click. It's too bad she hung up or I would have told her and her boss. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 7:00:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 7:01:28 PM EDT
[#19]
I've never received this one but I have used this one in my wilder days...you need to do this around 2am...call any ol random number and make sure your waking someone up and say...
"I just got up  to get a glass of water...what did you get up for ?"  [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 7:41:04 PM EDT
[#20]
 My husband and I have a signal worked out in case it's a telemarketer.  I make the signal and he starts saying in a loud voice "Woman I told you to get off that phone" and other BS like that.  It's useful for whenever the vinyl siding people call b/c we live in brick and they are always trying to get us to change.  Otherwise I would not do it.  But they call at least once a month.  

TLC had a funny prank on their CrazySexyCool CD.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 8:01:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That guy Roy G. Mercer is also funny!  I think his middle initial is G or P can't remeber, but they play his stuff on the radio and I laugh my head off.
View Quote

Do you mean Roy D. Mercer?
"Just how big a boy are ya?  Have ya ever had a ass whoopin?  How 'bout I just come on down there and whoop yo' ass?"
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 8:14:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh man, that's soo bad.....!! And funny.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 8:30:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you mean Roy D. Mercer?
"Just how big a boy are ya?  Have ya ever had a ass whoopin?  How 'bout I just come on down there and whoop yo' ass?"
View Quote

Roy "Damn" Mercer?  "I'll kick you in ass so hard, you'll have clear your throat to fart"
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 8:42:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The best one I ever did was on a friends sister.
She was babysitting and we called her and told her we were from the telephone company and had a crew in her neighborhood blowing the dirt out of the phone lines. If her phone rang in the next 15 minutes don't answer it or she will electrocute the lineman.
she says "okay" so we hang up, wait 5 minutes and phone back. The phone rang about 4 times and she answered it. The guy on the phone lets out this bloodcurdling scream and drops the receiver.
We had to drive over to where she was babysitting and spend 15 minutes calming her down. She was hysterical when we got there. We laughed about that for years.
View Quote

LMAO

That's almost evil!
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:04:42 PM EDT
[#25]
I called my cousin in East TN who has a 16 year old daughter. I left a msg on their machine that I was so-and-so from Cleveland Ford & we had her daughter's Mustang convertable in & ready for delivery. "Please call me @ 338-XXXX." The stupid cousin CALLED the number!! Of course the number was made up. I still laugh at her & her daughter about that.

The all time champ has to be Bart Simpson's calls to Moe's Tavern!! "Is Ben Dover there?" "Is Al Cohol there?"
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:32:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:34:49 PM EDT
[#27]
This one was played on me. I got a call, it was a recorded voice telling me it was the FBI monoriting all my calls, because so and so (a friend of mine) was under investigation. Needless to say it kinda freaked me out. And thinking what in the hell has  so and so done? I turned out to be his daughter on the Internet. Well, I guess you had to be there.BTW she still wont tell me how she done it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 12:10:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Not a crank call, but funny as hell nonetheless.  I was aboard a Frigate when I was in the Navy (FFG-34), and we were doing drug interdiction ops off the coast of Haiti sometime in '96. Well, we got information particular vessel was a notorious smuggling boat and was headed to the states, so we chased them back to Port-au-Prince. But they beat us into Haiti's territorial waters, so we had to let them go.  We were then assigned to patrol the area, in case the boat tried to sneak by in the middle of the night.

After a week of nothing happening the CO was getting impatient and devised a plan... a coastie ship a few miles away would send a distress call over the unsecure shipping frequency, and we would pretend to leave to rescue them.  Of course we were just giving the smugglers a chance to bolt from Haiti and would be waiting for them when they did.

Two nights later the distress call went out and we tore off at 30 knots for a while.. then we went and hid around a large land mass off the island that offered us visual and radar cover from the vessel, should try to leave.

We all waited in the CIC as silently as in those submarine movies, listening to the shipping traffic radio for some sign that the boat was getting underway.  After about an hour of utter stillness, a crackling voice came out of the radio and, very slowly, said "US Navy warship... we know you're out there...!"

Boy was the CO pissed!  Most of us little people were laughing to tears, but had to stifle it, since the OPs officer shot us a dirty look.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 6:32:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Christmas Eve 1975 on a cold flightline in West Germany. Having drawn short straws, my buddy and I had alert coverage. Out of the silence the radio screams "Give me liberty or give me death!". The wing commander, being the leader he was, happened to be checking on his troops. He also believed in strict radio discipline. He responded "This is Col. (blank). Who said that?!"

Response, "Patrick Henry, remember?"
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 5:18:14 PM EDT
[#30]
oh man that one with the line man is pure sadistic evil

i love it
[:D]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I called my cousin in East TN who has a 16 year old daughter. I left a msg on their machine that I was so-and-so from Cleveland Ford & we had her daughter's Mustang convertable in & ready for delivery. "Please call me @ 338-XXXX." The stupid cousin CALLED the number!! Of course the number was made up. I still laugh at her & her daughter about that.

The all time champ has to be Bart Simpson's calls to Moe's Tavern!! "Is Ben Dover there?" "Is Al Cohol there?"
View Quote

Lest ye forget...  What about Peter Gozinya and his buddy "Big" Dick Hertz???
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 11:43:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The best is calling Cherry Grove/Fire Island Pines (gay communities on FIre Island).
View Quote

Wouldn't that be Flamin' Island Pines? hehe [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top