Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2002 12:35:02 PM EDT
My vote goes to my very own loving, MF, POS, worthless "boss."  He squeaks when he walks & values his employees on a scale lower than crap.

Anyone else care to vent?
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 12:39:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh boy, do I have a good answer for this one!

Unfortunately, due to the Forum Conduct Code, I am not at liberty to disclose my excellent answer.

I will, however, allow you to use your imagination...

The correct answer to [b]Whose Boss is the biggest PR**K in the world?[/b]

is: 'Whoever works for ____________!'

Eric The(FillInTheBlankWithYourOwnPick)Hun[>]:)]  
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 12:46:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Not EXACTLY my boss, but she is my customer, who judges me and no matter what I do, it's wrong.

Instead of allowing me to do my job, she constantly calls conference call meetings and invites everyone so that she can beat me up over nitpicking s**t.

I am the subject of a witch hunt!

She constantly says she's going to fire my company and take over the service herself.

I am constantly fighting this b**tch over this crap!

ok, I'm done
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 12:49:58 PM EDT
[#3]
well, i am at the mercy of a VERY angry bitch.

one of her favorite things is," ____, see me later when you get a chance."

she does this in an attempt to assert her authority, and to make you "stew" about what she might want.  personally, it just pisses me off, and makes me LESS worried and/or receptive of her intimidation.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 12:57:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
well, i am at the mercy of a VERY angry bitch.

one of her favorite things is," ____, see me later when you get a chance."

she does this in an attempt to assert her authority, and to make you "stew" about what she might want.  personally, it just pisses me off, and makes me LESS worried and/or receptive of her intimidation.
View Quote

Yeah, I get this from my boss,(not an angry bitch). I just don't, "get the time later". Heh.
AB
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:23:49 PM EDT
[#5]
My boss is the greatest, kindest, most sincere person I know. Are you listening dear?
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:25:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine is.  I'm the GM, so I answer only to the owner.  Most of the time I'm here, I don't have anything that has to be done.  We just have to have someone answer the phone when we have crews out, just in case.  Also, when someone doesn't show-up for work, I have to cover for them.  The boss doesn't care what I do as long as the phone gets answered and the job gets done.  I can play on ar15.com, play games, and sleep, as long as the phone gets answered.  We're installing a T1 for internet access since that's what I do w/ most of my day.  Also, he's here almost two whole hours per week.  I also do the accounting, so when we need something, I don't have to ask for permission.  I just write a check.  It's a tough job [:)].  Too bad it doesn't pay that well.z
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:35:29 PM EDT
[#7]
My employees. :)
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:19:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm just going to lurk here and see if any of my guys say something along the lines of "the only thing missing from his bald head is foreskin" [:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:28:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:32:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:40:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 3:31:01 PM EDT
[#12]
My boss advertises as a very conservative christian man.

Once he comes in to work, the stuff taught on Sunday goes out the window in a hurry!!  I guess ya gotta keep your foot in the door.

[b]People watch your behavior, it is what you're judged by.[/b]  
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 7:28:30 AM EDT
[#13]
My Ex-boss is the King P.O.S

1.  Commits rampant theft and consumer fraud, leaves it for the customer service employees to sort it out with customers.

2. "Stolen" money placed in account to collect interest, the interest used to slowly pay back to defrauded customers, boss keeps originally stolen money.

3. Boss does away with security pickup of bank drops. Now employees have to night drop cash.55-150k(BTW CCW is not allowed as per company reg.)
4. Takes American made products to the Orient to be knocked off' and sold at bigger profit.

5.After three armed robberies boss finally decides to pay to have alarm reconnected. Cost to company- $400 amount stolen in three robberies $2,500-3,500. Still complains about the $400 two years later.

I had to leave it was starting to pollute me, and as they say "If you dance with the Devil the Devil don't change, The Devil Changes you."
There is a lot more but this is starting to make my angry.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 7:46:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 8:08:59 AM EDT
[#15]
When I worked for wages I met some real assholes.
I would quit a job faster than you could say "just what is you problem".
I never understood why some people tolerate a rude boss.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 8:43:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
When I worked for wages I met some real assholes.
I would quit a job faster than you could say "just what is you problem".
I never understood why some people tolerate a rude boss.
View Quote

I don't have the moral courage to turn down the money.

Link Posted: 6/21/2002 8:53:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 11:22:27 AM EDT
[#18]
I have all of you, A jury said mine harrassed me.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I have all of you, A jury said mine harrassed me.
View Quote

seriously, how did you get that to happen?  i'm getting tired of the crap, bullshit,intimidation,harrassment.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 11:39:38 AM EDT
[#20]
My boss (Ph.D. thesis advisor) is a cool guy.  In some ways he's a little too much like me (disorganized and excitable), but in general, he's great.  Always trying to get me interested in projects and parading me around for job opportunities.  Probably the first boss whose very existence I haven't resented.  [;)]  Hopefully, he won't be the last...
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 11:54:27 AM EDT
[#21]
My boss is a polite guy but, I (along with everyone else in the department) am finding out that most of the promises made about benefits, vacation, reviews, sick time, etc. are not true.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 12:35:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Guts, 4 honest cops the constitution, and the most awesome lawyer.... she is the best!!
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 12:51:40 PM EDT
[#23]
I worked 15 years in commercial/industrial electrical construction.  Pricks galore for 15 years!

Nearly 4 years ago, I hired on as a maintenance electrician at a huge teaching hospital on graveyard shift.

If I hear anybody THINKING about saying some BS about my current boss, they're gonna get cut...deep and wide!!!

Looks like 15 years of slave labor paid off...

Hope you all can find one like mine...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top