Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2002 10:19:25 AM EDT
[rant] I have had it with weak minded, intolerant, discriminating, name calling, fight provoking, argumentative, arrogant a$$holes. I wish I could grab my family and run to the woods away from the majority of the F**ked up population. [/rant]

Man that felt good....I am glad my four day weekend has started and I really am headed for my country property...mmmmmmmmmmmmm beer and fresh air.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 10:25:39 AM EDT
[#1]
You don't work for the Post Office by any chance.......?  [thinking]

Have a nice, relaxing weekend.
[beer]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 10:31:16 AM EDT
[#2]
 It seems that the small towns here in yankeeland have more than their share of the unsavory characters named above.  Passive aggressive idiots with weasel nuts.  Time to move back to Dixie....
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 10:39:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't believe that rude behavior is confined to "yankeeland". We seem to have our fair share also...but good luck...
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 10:40:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
[rant] I have had it with weak minded, intolerant, discriminating, name calling, fight provoking, argumentative, arrogant a$$holes. I wish I could grab my family and run to the woods away from the majority of the F**ked up population. [/rant]

Man that felt good....I am glad my four day weekend has started and I really am headed for my country property...mmmmmmmmmmmmm beer and fresh air.
View Quote
You know, not so long ago historically if you finally became fed up with the society in which you lived, you packed up your stuff (and your family, if you had one) and headed for the "frontier" so that you could live life the way [i]you[/i] believed was right.

We don't have that option anymore.  

Either we learn to get along, or we're going to ensure that, once again, there won't be enough other people around to bother us.

[img]www.thefittonchronicles.com/nuke.GIF[/img]

I hope fervently it's the former.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 10:47:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 10:55:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:39:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Had a guy a lunch jump though six lanes of traffic cutting an 18 wheeler truck off ten feet before the corner - the trucker wasn't too impressed with the little lowered Cvic and attempted to run the thing over.
View Quote

did he succeed????  [bounce]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:52:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 12:14:57 PM EDT
[#9]
AAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Wife called into work at the last minute....one more day to wait before I can leave...... [>Q]

Ilikelegs: I would like to hear the results of your rorschach test! >
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 12:59:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Up here in Canada this week. I'm proud to say that Canada has its share of idiots. Had a guy pass me doing 80 in a 60 - on the lefthand side though the bike path. A woman last night walked into line a the Taco Bell cutting in between my business partner and I. He asked her to go to the end of the line and she said that she was there earlier and had just stepped out for a smoke - funny, don't remember her standing between the two of us [whacko]. Had a guy a lunch jump though six lanes of traffic cutting an 18 wheeler truck off ten feet before the corner - the trucker wasn't too impressed with the little lowered Cvic and attempted to run the thing over.
View Quote

You must be out west are you Paul? Tthey get their drivers license from a bubble gum machine out there! [:D]
View Quote

Is that the same place they get their voters registration cards? [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:02:40 PM EDT
[#11]
You should come to Kalifornia, home of the brain dead moron driver, and the Drooling drive through misinterpreter.  

I'd rather live out there, at least they have some semblance of brain power trapped between their ears.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top