Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2002 4:02:32 PM EDT
a cure for homosexuality? It is obvious that homosexuality is a type of a disease. One of the side effects is not realizing you suffer from a disease [delusional]. It must be some kind of chemical imbalance that can be reversed with the correct medicine. So why is the scientific community ignoring this enormous social problem when it can, most likely, be cured?
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 11:05:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Simple: we need them to fill out the dancing teams on Broadway, Vegas & movies.  >gg<
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 11:19:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Careful.... someone might label 'US' firearm loving people as having a disease.....

(Being devils advocate.....)
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 11:22:51 PM EDT
[#3]
The sum bitches are prolly looking for a cure to homophobia.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 11:26:37 PM EDT
[#4]
They should be able then to cure why some men are ass-men instead of breast-men about women.  I view ass-worshipers as deviants, and breast-worshipers         as the true mark of hets/breeders.
Once you can explain this seemingly minor difference in men then you can approach the question of homos.
If you were truly the rainmain you would see this at a glance. [>:/]
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 11:27:20 PM EDT
[#5]
[img]http://www.sfpride.org/photomedia/images/jane14.jpg[/img]

A Cure for this!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 11:32:22 PM EDT
[#6]
as long as the ass is on a woman, then isn't that ok?

as long as the breasts are on a woman, then  isn't that ok?

Its a small difference between men me thinks.

Someone has a problem and it ain't us heterolsexuals.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 11:48:47 PM EDT
[#7]
"I've got nipples, Greg, can you milk me?"

-Robert Di Niro to Ben Stiller.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 12:33:44 AM EDT
[#8]
when are they gonna find a cure for hate!
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 12:36:32 AM EDT
[#9]
There is already a cure for hate. Its called education and understanding. Hate isn't a desease.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:13:24 AM EDT
[#10]
nor is homosexuality!
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:20:03 AM EDT
[#11]
God invented Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.  I think it is a desease. "They" say its not a "choice", so it must be a desease. Alcoholism is a choice, drug addiction is a choice.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:22:08 AM EDT
[#12]
WHO?
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:24:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Rainman,

I do hope you find a cure for your problem. If you don't, remember, follow the yellow brick road.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:29:01 AM EDT
[#14]
I don't believe that homosexuality is a disease, either. It's either a mental or genetic defect and will likely never be "curable".
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:30:13 AM EDT
[#15]
I didn't think i had a problem, it just seems that you have a problem with gay folks.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:37:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Boomer - mental or genetic defect may be a more accurate description. When i said desease, i didn't mean a contagious type desease.

Be it mental or genetic, the scientific industry should be working on the problem, just like they did with polio and like they are doing with any other physical defect.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:39:53 AM EDT
[#17]
7point62 - problem, yeah, I don't think its an acceptable lifestyle in our society.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:45:53 AM EDT
[#18]
well........i hope you never have a kid or grand kid that is gay.  
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:49:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Christ, I hope I don't either.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:04:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
God invented Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.
View Quote

Your imaginary friend invented who now??
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:08:02 AM EDT
[#21]
hahaha Harvey hahaha
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:00:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
a cure for homosexuality? It is obvious that homosexuality is a type of a disease. One of the side effects is not realizing you suffer from a disease [delusional]. It must be some kind of chemical imbalance that can be reversed with the correct medicine. So why is the scientific community ignoring this enormous social problem when it can, most likely, be cured?
View Quote

Reminds me of an old "Onion" article:

"Why isn't somebody doing something about all these problems?"
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:15:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Scripturally, homosexuality is sin. Just as promiscucous heterosexuality is (tho to my estimation, Romans 1 makes it clear homosexuality is a sin with more damning consequences)

But generally speaking, the scientific world doesn't like Biblical answers to societal questions

Actually, I'm surprised more of the scientific community hasn't labeled homosexuality as a mental disorder.

The male-female biologies are SO compatible, the terminology has become a standard for the plumbing, pipefitting and electrical industries (among others)

Imagine if you saw someone taking the plug for your clock radio, and tried for hours to plug it into the plug for your table lamp.

Would there be any question that he was nutz? Can John plugging his hoffman into Ron be any less whacked????

Anywho, that's just one man's thoughts.

[B]ANYONE WANTS A BIBLICAL STUDY OF THE HOMOSEXUALITY ISSUE, I'VE DONE ONE THAT I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO PROVIDE - FREE OF CHARGE.  [/B] [:D]

Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:24:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Technically, I don't think being gay is a disease as one doesn't die from it.  Now AIDS can kill you...that's what the scientist are working on.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:27:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Scripturally, homosexuality is sin. Just as promiscucous heterosexuality is (tho to my estimation, Romans 1 makes it clear homosexuality is a sin with more damning consequences)
View Quote
Fine, then.  Let God deal with the sinners.
But generally speaking, the scientific world doesn't like Biblical answers to societal questions
View Quote
Gee, I wonder why?
Actually, I'm surprised more of the scientific community hasn't labeled homosexuality as a mental disorder.
View Quote
It used to, but that vast leftwing conspiracy managed to "normalize" it.
The male-female biologies are SO compatible, the terminology has become a standard for the plumbing, pipefitting and electrical industries (among others)

Imagine if you saw someone taking the plug for your clock radio, and tried for hours to plug it into the plug for your table lamp.

Would there be any question that he was nutz? Can John plugging his hoffman into Ron be any less whacked????
View Quote
Well, there's heterosexual sodomy, then there's homosexual sodomy.  If John tried to plug his "hoffman" into Ron's "hoffman," then, yes, I'd say he was "whacked".  Besides, isn't oral sex [i]also[/i] considered "sodomy?"  I know it is legally in some states.
Anywho, that's just one man's thoughts.

[B]ANYONE WANTS A BIBLICAL STUDY OF THE HOMOSEXUALITY ISSUE, I'VE DONE ONE THAT I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO PROVIDE - FREE OF CHARGE.  [/B] [:D]
View Quote
No thanks, Garandman, I'll pass.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:40:03 AM EDT
[#26]
I feel sorry for parents of a queer kid.  A friend of mine has a queer son.  Worthless piece of crap.  Too bad HE hasn't picked up AIDS yet, just as it is too bad AIDS is too slow and, sadly, affects normal people as well as queers.

It isn't about education nor labels like "homophobe".  Damn propaganda is what it is!  I am not "afraid" of queers, I just have zero use for them.  I tolerate them, do not attack them but also have no sympathy when they have problems like AIDS.  When you see a straight person suffering from AIDS, remember that queers are responsible for that!
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:45:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I feel sorry for parents of a queer kid.  A friend of mine has a queer son.  Worthless piece of crap.  Too bad HE hasn't picked up AIDS yet, just as it is too bad AIDS is too slow and, sadly, affects normal people as well as queers.

It isn't about education nor labels like "homophobe".  Damn propaganda is what it is!  I am not "afraid" of queers, I just have zero use for them.  I tolerate them, do not attack them but also have no sympathy when they have problems like AIDS.  When you see a straight person suffering from AIDS, remember that queers are responsible for that!
View Quote

[i]"Too bad HE hasn't picked up AIDS yet"[/i]

So, you want your [i]friend's[/i] son to contract a lingering, wasting, terminal disease?

Some [b]FRIEND[/b] you are.  I'm sure your [i]friend[/i] appreciates the thought.

BTW, are you a Christian?
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:35:28 AM EDT
[#28]
I wish they would make a pill to make men gay, as long as I had the antidote for myself.  We need more gay men in the US, lots more.  

That would leave more totally hot girls for me! [:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:49:19 AM EDT
[#29]
the funniest thing is that most people on have a problem with gay men but............................. bring on the  lesbians!
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:49:33 AM EDT
[#30]
They already have a cure: AIDS!
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 12:18:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Here's the cause:
[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020522/capt.1022097934.tv_odonnell_nyr120.jpg[/img]

And here's the cure:
[url]http://www.geocities.com/dcrim_2001/vslingerie3.html[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top