Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2002 11:57:02 AM EDT
[url]http://www.townhall.com/news/politics/200206/CUL20020619a.shtml[/url]

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, founder and president of the Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny (BOND), and a
critic of the rally, said, "If that many people have enough money to go to D.C. to march, then they don't need
reparations."
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 12:00:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll believe it when I see it.

Kinda' like the "million man march".
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 12:04:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell, if this works, why not reparations for the indians, chinese, mexicans, canadians, loyalist british.  If we handed out reparations to every displaced ethnic group, there every country in the world would be in collapse.

Tell the n*ggers to do what I do when I want money, get a job!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 12:07:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'll believe it when I see it.

Kinda' like the "million man march".
View Quote

Ur Probably right...
But if they get Sharpton , Farrakan, and Jesse Jackson in on it...and the Clintonistas...and Whorllywood Celebraties...Whoopie Goldberg and lots of musicians...and the Baldwin Brothers along with the homos and lots of Democrats looking for that election base they are gonna need a couple of months later..and the weather is nice.who knows...could be a big Partay...(I almost forgot Ted "the red" Turner and Hanoi Jane and All The BIG Media...)
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 12:20:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hell, if this works, why not reparations for the indians, chinese, mexicans, canadians, loyalist british.  If we handed out reparations to every displaced ethnic group, there every country in the world would be in collapse.

[REST OF QUOTE DELETED]
View Quote

Sir, I refer you to Rule #1 of the Forums Conduct Code.  Just because you are (rightfully) uspet about this movement among a [b]MINORITY[/b] of the black community to push for "reparations", does not give you license to use abusive, repugnant language.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 12:24:42 PM EDT
[#5]
If it's on a weekday, how many of them do you think will call in sick? 4?
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 12:30:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 12:32:09 PM EDT
[#7]
[b]ATTENTION MODERATOR[/b] Clean Up in Aisle 5
Someone spilled some Politically In-Correct language....
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 12:47:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 12:48:51 PM EDT
[#9]
How are they going to get a million people to that march on August 17?

1.  By the 17th of the month, the welfare check has run out already.

2.  Bus passes are only good for the City Transit Buses in the city you live in, not Greyhound.

Link Posted: 6/19/2002 12:51:29 PM EDT
[#10]
you would think that in time when we face possibly the greatest threat to the USA has ever faced, people would be trying to unite the country instead of divide it.  I tell you, i will quit my job as an Ele. Engineer and go home and live off of my farm before I will pay taxes to a goverment willing to give money to these low life, parasites...
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 12:54:40 PM EDT
[#11]
I"m still a slave at work and I still demand reparations....
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 12:55:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
But if they get Sharpton , Farrakan, and Jesse Jackson in on it...and the Clintonistas...and Whorllywood Celebraties...Whoopie Goldberg and lots of musicians...and the Baldwin Brothers along with the homos and lots of Democrats looking for that election base they are gonna need a couple of months later..(I almost forgot Ted "the red" Turner and Hanoi Jane and All The BIG Media...)
View Quote

Get all the listed people up on stage at one time, then with a few well placed frags.......
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 1:00:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 1:00:18 PM EDT
[#14]
[;D] If we don't pay reparations, does that mean we get our slaves back[;D]

Sorry, couldn't help it.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top