Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/19/2002 9:36:00 AM EDT
save your money!

bulletfest gets the electric ammo hose!!!

i just got off the phone with a gentleman that is bringing his minigun (mounted on a mule! too cool!!!) to bulletfest!

this makes one minigun for sure, and another that has expressed interest and is a very probable show up!!!

where else can you see all this and shoot all these cool toyz?!?!?!

gotta run...i need AT LEAST two more major appliaces!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 9:48:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm hopin' for nice weather.

Should be a [b]blast![/b]
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 9:53:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Never heard of bulletfest.  I take it to be similar to Knob Creek's shoots?  But, when and where is it?
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 10:15:22 AM EDT
[#3]
WHAAAAATTTT?????????1

YOU NEVER HEARD OF BULLETFEST?!?!?!?!

c'mon out for the biggest, baddest, best cyber shoot ever held! meet the folks on this, and other, firearms boards and...shoot all day on a firingline crammed with all the coolest full auto toyz!!!

see the bulletfest website at: [url]http://www.geocities.com/Bulletfest3/index.html[/url]

yes, it's a lot like knob creek...except YOU are on the wildest firingline ever assembled this side of a full blown chinese invasion!

more than a few guys are coming from mo.. matter of fact, i count over 20 states being represented! beware! you are stepping into a WARZONE! war on appliaces, cars, hundreds of fire extinguishers and propane bottles!!

ar-15com'ers, assaultwebbers, ak.ar15com'ers, 1919a4com'ers, subguns and who knows? maybe dthor will allow a few of his subjects out for some fun!!! lol!

this year, not only will lumpy223 produce another outstandinf cd-rom of our action...but two professional videographers will capture the insane action as we rip the berm down with hot lead! AND...a documentary team is showing up to catch all the fun on film! YOU could be famous!

antiussa has t-shirts printed up! food will be available onsite and i but a few hundred brats and fixins' to help feed the masses!

tannerite targets and major appliance shredding is planned!!!

BE THERE or be square!

on june 29th, the hills of ohio will rock to the soundtrack of WW3!!!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 10:18:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
i just got off the phone with a gentleman that is bringing his minigun (mounted on a mule! too cool!!!) to bulletfest!
View Quote

Does the mule get to wear ear muffs? What if he runs away?
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 10:19:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Hot damn, that just rocks.  I can't wait until BFIII.  I'll definately have my digital 8 camcorder recording all the fun.  

Link Posted: 6/19/2002 10:32:57 AM EDT
[#6]
the mule is deaf and he is too old to run far! lol!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 10:34:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Does the mule get to wear ear muffs? [b]What if he runs away?[/b]
View Quote

Now THAT is funny!

I will be coming home to Pemberville on the 21st. - Jul. 5th I hope I can get out there. (the minigun sold me)Any other Washingtonians going as well?
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 10:53:28 AM EDT
[#8]
at least one other wa. state board member is flying in via. comm. airlines.

ticket rates are so low guys are flying in from all over. there will be plenty of guns to go around...enough to equip a third world country's army. so don't worry if you fly in and leave yor toyz at home...we'll take care of you.

not only miniguns...but mortars, m-2 .50 cal's, tons of 1919's, m-60's and every imaginable configuration of shoulder fired select fire weapons!

rentals available!

that's right! i've got a license to THRILL!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 10:56:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Now that is cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

[50]

Unfortunately, yes - my toys will have to stay here. But I think I have a .22 back at my folk's place!  [:P]

Any Idea of costs? AKA- entrance fee, rental prices, etc? I'll prolly bring along a few non-gunners (not anti, mind you) to turn them to the dark rifle side + who can't love a select MP-5?
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 10:58:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
...except YOU are on the wildest firingline ever assembled this side of a full blown chinese invasion!
View Quote

Bob,

I'm showing up this year with three friends - so that will be at least four ... think I'll have to scare up a few more for ya [:D] [:D] [:D]!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 11:19:07 AM EDT
[#11]
nice. still over a week to go, and the event has already exceeded my ability to imagine.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 11:22:48 AM EDT
[#12]
THIS YEAR WILL BE wild! MORE FOLKS THAN EVER BEFORE ARE COMING!

just a donation to the club gets you on the firing line. the range rental and brats are on me. antiussa does the shirts up and ar15com members work the line as safety officers!

EVERYBODY SHOOTS! no one gets left out!

this is SO sweet you WILL flip out and crap your pants!

young kids shooting alongside old men (like me!)!

the avila's will be there...miss magnums and ross will be there...hell, half the internet will be there!

major class 3 and sot players will be there.

wives, kids and videocams will be there!

YOU guys need to be there, too!

this is the ultimate display of small arms you can pack into a road trip!

come out and expirience the awesome sound and fury that is BULLETFEST!

FAKE YER OWN DEATH IF YOU HAVE TO...just be there!!!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 11:43:18 AM EDT
[#13]
This afternoon I scored a complete 4 sided traffic signal(don't ask where I got it). 3 feet tall, yellow, complete with red, yellow and green lights on all 4 sides.  Ever get frustrated by a long traffic light? Here's your chance for a little pay back. Sorry no pictures but you will see it at Bulletfest III. It's a thing of beauty. It must be destroyed!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 11:45:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 11:55:18 AM EDT
[#15]
I've been away from the boards for a while (damn classes), which is probably why I haven't heard of it.  Sounds DAMN cool.  However, I'll have to wait until next time.  Again, those damn classes.  Taking 300's level classes during the summer doesn't leave much time for fun. :-(

FOTBR
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 12:48:10 PM EDT
[#16]
I was 100% sure I was going to attend....now I am 110% sure!

medcop
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 2:48:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 3:36:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 5:02:16 PM EDT
[#19]
1919's ...a gross...check!
m-2...yup, several...check!
h&k 21 beltfed...check!
cutdown 1919 assault pistol...a couple...check!
mortar m-60...two...check!
maxim...check
rpk...a few...check!
rpd...been there...check!
m-60...several...check!
minigun...check!

assorted shoulder fired toyz in full tilt boogie...truckloads...check!

lessee...hmmm? i KNOW i've forgotten SOMETHING???

damn! i forgot to get someone to bring a tank!!!

helldog...just pile the truck full of friends, gunz and ammo...and get ready to party! new yorkers, we are especially honored to host you this year!

BULLETFEST is gonna rock your world!

miniguns shred stuff extra-fast...must get more targets!

got to run again! i picked up a gas range and another washer tonight, along with another microwave, some garden sprayers and a stereo rig! i have to get that unloaded to make room for tomorrow's load!!!

remember to bring any cool (glass free) targets that you have around the house!

machinegunners get bored quickly...and we can't have that, now can we!?!?!

old computers, printers, propane bottles, lawnmowers, etc. will work perfectly!

bonus points will be awarded for real crowd pleasers! rosie dolls and chuck schumer dolls rate high, as do osama artifacts! note: no janet reno items, please...some of us use scopes and could be blinded!

try to kep it light enough that one guy (one lame assed weakling type guy...like me!) can toss into a pickup!

thanks!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 5:23:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Maybe they can get one more, strap them together like this, and tear the friggin' planet in half.....for fun of course.
[img]www-2.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/usr/wbardwel/public/nfalist/triplemini2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 6:19:14 PM EDT
[#21]
DONOHIO39 and I will be arriving Saturday morning early.  We will have to leave late Saturday because I have to work Sunday morning.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 8:15:26 PM EDT
[#22]
ok, who puts this on?

can anyone go?

can i go?

do i have tio make reservatiuns?

can i please come?

please?

i want to shoot mean full auto toys ar washing machines too

please
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 9:07:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 9:46:45 PM EDT
[#24]
I can't wait.  This will take the sting out of missing the BRC.  

CAMPYBOB,

Do you have Shimano equipped Huffy's to blow-up?
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 12:08:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Is there Camping Saturday night? I work Friday night, but I might drive up Sat. If I can stay Sat. night I might make it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 3:34:35 AM EDT
[#26]
"ok, who puts this on?"

i do...with help from a bunch of the folks on this board.

"can anyone go?"

any american cyber-shooter can attend.

"can i go?"

yes you can. you would be foolish to miss this fun.

"do i have tio make reservatiuns?"

no. just show up at the campgrounds and tell them you are with the bulletfest gang, or show up at the range with gunz and ammo in hand.

"can i please come?"

yes.

"please?"

sure! c'mon out and play!

"i want to shoot mean full auto toys ar washing machines too"

i can arrange that!

liberty, yes...there is camping on sat. night after the shoot...and...ANOTHER PARTY!!!!

qcmgr, no shitmano componentry allowed on the bulletfest premises! lol!
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:44:31 AM EDT
[#27]
[img]http://assaultweb.net/ubb/emoticons/091.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 10:13:49 AM EDT
[#28]
I'll be there.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 5:46:10 PM EDT
[#29]
[size=3]I Will Be There!!!!!!!!! number 3 for me and looking forward to it!!!!![/size=3] I'll bring some targets and my class III toyz and a surprise or 2.  Osama Bin Who??????
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 3:50:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 7:17:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 8:05:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 10:25:34 AM EDT
[#33]
ahhhhhh!  I can't read anymore!  [>Q]

Have fun guys!!
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 9:42:02 AM EDT
[#34]
folks, i just got back from the medina gun show. several dealers are blowing off the berea show (same day as bulletfest) to set up some goodies for us.

of course....i ran into more cyber-shooters and old friends that are adding their machineguns to the firingline.

how's an m-60 mounted on a jeep sound?

two more pkm's are coming.

add two more 1919's and two m-16's.

my pal, big mikie, said something about bringing "his gurlz" out. mikie scares me when he mentions stuff like that!!!!

more ammunition is also coming!

plan on a day of fun and excitement with the whole gang out at bulletfest!
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 7:00:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm doing my part to help entertain, yet again!

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=126781[/url]

Hmmmm, maybe I should contact a few of the "Burnouts" as well... [:D]
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 5:43:19 PM EDT
[#37]
old hippies are welcome...so long as they roll their own...belts, that is!

while at the plateshoot (tusco) today...a friend introduced me to HIS friend, a fellow on crutches.

we got to talking and he a i used to race bicycles together (rival teams, but we were all friends...road warriors)! he is coming to bulletfest...along with most of the tusco plate shooting crowd! many of these guys are c3-serious! mucho toys! hell, we had an rpd running full tilt boogie today!
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 5:50:47 PM EDT
[#38]
By "Burnouts", I was referring to Burned Out Canoe Club...  

Okay, ya got me, we're all a bunch of old burned out hippy boaters! [):)]
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 7:54:11 AM EDT
[#39]
From weather.com:

Saturday Jun 29:
Partly Cloudy
High: 78 deg F
Precip: 10%

Local weather forecasts look to be about the same.

It looks like it will be GOOD shootin' weather!
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 3:40:22 PM EDT
[#40]
redstararms will be onsite, also!

the guys from redstararms are a fun bunch! they're bringing their goodies and cool products and expertise to support the firingline!!!

make sure you make time to introduce yourself to these folks! ken, charles, randall and oz are some of the nicest gunners i've met.

ken, i hope you are bringing my special "toy"...the one you sent me a pic of (drool, slobber, envy!)!
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 5:30:22 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm still pissed that DONR took [b]MY[/b] rifle Redstar donated.
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 8:37:21 AM EDT
[#42]
HAHA!  You suckers are going to be stuck shooting machine guns, watching mini-guns and the rest. I'll be here recovering from having my three remaining wisdom teeth pulled!!! D'OH!!  If that was not bad enough, I also just missed a chance to go to the beach for free until Thursday night.  Wow I am just so lucky lately I can't stand it.
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 8:44:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
HAHA!  You suckers are going to be stuck shooting machine guns, watching mini-guns and the rest. I'll be here recovering from having my three remaining wisdom teeth pulled!!! D'OH!!  If that was not bad enough, I also just missed a chance to go to the beach for free until Thursday night.  Wow I am just so lucky lately I can't stand it.
View Quote

Dammit, that's not fair!

3 of us even have to haul our sorry asses over to the mountains, and catch some pristine whitewater a couple of days before Bulletfest, all the while partaking in distilled and fermented beverages... [pissed]
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 3:34:41 PM EDT
[#44]
black bear, manufacturer of semi-auto 1919's and mg-42's is coming to bulletfest!!! and bring toys and stuff to sell!!!

see their work at: [url]http://www.1919a4.com/[/url]

holy moly!!! is anyone NOT coming to bulletfest?!?!?!?!

btw, picked up another dryer and a refrigerator on the way home from work, this afternoon!!!
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 9:57:53 PM EDT
[#45]
I'll be there!
I got a busted big screen t.v. ,think we could get that out on the range?
Do I have to clean it up after words?[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 4:07:34 AM EDT
[#46]
millrad, no glass on the berm. we can't do tv's...but i picked up more junk last night...and more to pick up tonight.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 2:53:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Hoping to be in Canton Fri night.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 3:10:48 PM EDT
[#48]
So how far is the nearest airport/hotel and the names of them and contact info if you have it?? All for those of us who can only fly in....

Link Posted: 6/27/2002 5:01:07 PM EDT
[#49]
fly into the akron-canton regional airport, rent a car and drive 5 minutes south on i77 to the motels in the belden village area.

see this link: [url]http://www.cantonweb.com/Search/resultscat.asp?catid=1241[/url]

[url]http://www.geocities.com/Bulletfest3/index.html[/url]

q.s., the guns will be waiting!!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 6:25:05 PM EDT
[#50]
I'll be up there early saturday morning. unless i get a wild hair tomorrow night and show up around midnight. are we taking over the same campsite (the point) this year? mmk
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top