Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2011 1:15:27 PM EDT
Seen a few videos of him on youtube attacking gun rights. I'm sure he went through a rough ordeal but that smug "I know what's good for you" liberal attitude just makes me want to punch him in the throat!
Link Posted: 11/22/2011 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I applaud him for standing up for what he believes in.  The Brady Campaign sunk their teeth in him before he was out
of his hospital bed.  I saw him speak at the Campus Carry Symposium in DC (VIDEO Not Live) and his comments made me
sick.  He wants to Lock the Doors on College Campuses and Provide a Second means of egress.  While these are not BAD ideas
he won't answer the question posed to him.  Those who died, do you think knowing what was going to happen, would they have
wanted the ability to Defend Themselves?  He won't answer the question, just start with the Party Line. Guns Are Bad.

Wish there was someone who came away from a shooting with a different point of view.  Oh yeah there was one.

Suzanna Hupp
Link Posted: 11/22/2011 1:31:01 PM EDT
[#2]
He does not speak for all the VT shooting victims/families like he claims. He represents the Brady Campaign (he's a paid employee), nothing more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top