Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2011 11:33:18 PM EDT

Expected Delivery Date: November 21, 2011

Class: Priority Mail®

Service(s): Registered Mail

Your item was processed through our RENO, NV 89510 facility on November 17, 2011 at 10:51 pm. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, November 17, 2011, 10:51 pm, RENO, NV 89510
Acceptance, November 17, 2011, 4:45 pm, RENO, NV 89506
Depart USPS Sort Facility, November 17, 2011, RENO, NV 89510
Dispatched to Sort Facility, November 16, 2011, 5:46 pm, RENO, NV 89506

So gun gun should have been at the dealer yesterday????
Link Posted: 11/22/2011 12:17:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/22/2011 12:21:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Probably is, in a pile of unopened packages.  You act as though you are their only customer.    

Yeah, relax.  If it's a busy store sometimes it'll take them a day to get the gun all logged in and ready for you to come get.
Link Posted: 11/22/2011 12:51:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Probably is, in a pile of unopened packages. You act as though you are their only customer.

Its a full transferable Submachine Gun, send via Registered mail. I would like to have it delivered when they say it will be.

Link Posted: 11/22/2011 12:54:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably is, in a pile of unopened packages. You act as though you are their only customer.

Yeah, relax. If it's a busy store sometimes it'll take them a day to get the gun all logged in and ready for you to come get.

I am relaxed I just want to know where it is, I have atleast 5 months before I can take it home.

The dealer is a store front only, so if he missed the package no problem.

But the tracking info should say, delivery attempt #1 of 3 or something like that.

Link Posted: 11/22/2011 1:08:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/22/2011 1:20:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I have at least 5 months (plus a couple of days) before I can take it home.

Fixed.

thanks

Link Posted: 11/22/2011 4:02:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Registered Mail is slow, regardless of the mail class used.
Anyone who touches it signs for it: The clerk who takes it across the counter signs for it, the clerk who prepares it to go out that night signs for it, the truck driver who takes it away signs for it, the clerk who takes it off the truck signs for it, etc.
If a Registered Mail piece goes missing, they *know* who handled it last.
My local Nat'l Guard Armory receives their M16's via Registered Mail.
This kind of security significantly increases delivery time.
Tomac
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top