Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2011 2:40:31 PM EDT
When I come to Arfcom I see picture after picture of commie shitbags at the OWS. Doing a search on Yahoo or Google images doesnt get me the pictures though.

Im afraid histroy is being re-written. When discussing this time in history with others who may be on the fence or liberal themselves, when you mention this, they will say its a small part of the movement, or you cant hold one protestors sign against the whole movement.

Reading the thread about Kent State. I realized that they did the same thing back then. The rioters at kent State had set buildings on fire, smashed store windows to small businesses and it appears it is possible that a protestor had a gun and shot at soldiers which in return shot back. It seems to be all whitewashed.

So I think we need a repository for all of these pics and literature that has been collected about these hippies.

Can we start here? And maybe this can be tacked if it goes well. Thank you : )

Link Posted: 11/21/2011 2:41:36 PM EDT
[#1]
zombietime.com is a good place to look for bay-area pictures.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 2:43:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Lots of communist,  hippie style, symbology around these days:

Link Posted: 11/21/2011 2:44:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I think this is a great idea OP.  Like you, I recognize the symbold, but can't place them.

Like their notorious "occupy" logo with the fist....
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 2:47:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

http://i1.cpcache.com/product/175725633/ron_paul_revolution_fist_button.jpg?color=NA&height=460&width=460

Link Posted: 11/21/2011 2:48:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

http://i1.cpcache.com/product/175725633/ron_paul_revolution_fist_button.jpg?color=NA&height=460&width=460

Link Posted: 11/21/2011 2:50:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/21/2011 2:55:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm not a Paul supporter. I used to be. I agree with about 95% of what Ron Paul stands for. Its the 5% that is something that is a deal killer for me.

There is no doubt that the campaign symbology coming from his organization reminds me of old soviet cold war symbology.

Im trying to focus on OWS folks right now though. There will be alot more stuff to look at and get pissed off about.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 2:58:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 3:06:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Photgraphed at Occupy Wall Street.

Phototgraphed at Occupy Chicago:

Photgraphed at Occupy DC:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top