Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2011 10:10:10 AM EDT
For my man SSG Seth Ricketts... I am now getting shitty in his honor others are joining later.
I had a creepy moment as his mother, an old southern hick lady said she had recurring dreams of me and Seth visiting her. Fuck it!! If they kill me they are in Range!!!
I'm listening and drinking Brother!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 10:12:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Why is the Rum allways gone????
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 10:29:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Why is the Rum allways gone????

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 10:43:20 AM EDT
[#3]
My nizzle!!!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 10:53:30 AM EDT
[#4]
SSG Ricketts was a good man and a proud Paratrooper.  We went through WLC together as E-5s;he definitely had a lot of experience he brought to the table. If I remember right this was his fourth or fifth deployment. His stories reflected just how small our community is: his platoon sergeant during their combat jump was my senior drill sergeant at Benning and one of his squad leaders was a black hat for my class at Airborne School.  Alot of the guys he talked about in his stories were guys that I served with in my batt.  

I was in Iraq when I saw his face and name in the Army Times. Couldn’t believe it was him, at first. Our nation and Division lost a truly dedicated and experienced American.

RIP SSG Seth Ricketts. All American! All the Way! Airborne!
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 10:58:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Flogging molly is fantastic.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 11:00:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll hoist one for him here in a bit.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 11:04:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
SSG Ricketts was a good man and a proud Paratrooper.  We went through WLC together as E-5s;he definitely had a lot of experience he brought to the table. If I remember right this was his fourth or fifth deployment. His stories reflected just how small our community is: his platoon sergeant during their combat jump was my senior drill sergeant at Benning and one of his squad leaders was a black hat for my class at Airborne School.  Alot of the guys he talked about in his stories were guys that I served with in my batt.  

I was in Iraq when I saw his face and name in the Army Times. Couldn’t believe it was him, at first. Our nation and Division lost a truly dedicated and experienced American.

He was an awesome little guy. My wife loved him like a son. (our PSG was a tool) Anyhoo I'll be seeing him in the halls.

Cheers brothas
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 11:07:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 11:09:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was an awesome little guy. My wife loved him like a son. (our PSG was a tool) Anyhoo I'll be seeing him in the halls.

Cheers brothas

He mentioned quite a few stories.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cheers brothas

He tell ya about us filming that tool following the female MP with the big brother?

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 11:28:47 AM EDT
[#11]

He helped me Zip tie another guys eyes closed once
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 11:38:22 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 1:13:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cheers brothas

He tell ya about us filming that tool following the female MP with the big brother?

Check Your IM
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:40:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Thank you SSG Ricketts,

America is fortunate to have men like you.

I feel so sorry for your children who will never know you.

You have good personal friends here at Arfcom, and I think that means you have lots of good friends everywhere.

Thank you for your service..

Arfcommers  can read about a Hero here.

Mike

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top