Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2011 12:44:03 AM EDT
Probably been said many times before, but; the outstanding customer service aspect of all the goodies aside, I think the real reason that Mark puts that stuff with his shippments is because he knows you'll be ordering more stuff from him just to get yourself more sweet, sweet Dillo Dust. That stuff goes on damn near EVERYTHING now.

Thanks for getting me hooked Mark!
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 12:46:09 AM EDT
[#1]
+1

Good peoples indeed, plan on buying from them again when I have the monies to do so.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 1:01:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be placing an order soon, I'm getting low on dillo dust so the timing is pretty good.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 1:57:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm poor and have never tasted dillo dust wtf is it
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 2:10:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

It's a spice rub.

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 3:36:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It's awesome is what it is!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 3:45:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Would Dillo Dust replace Old Bay as my go-to spice?
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 3:52:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Would Dillo Dust replace Old Bay as my go-to spice?

It should.    Old Bay as go-to?  wth
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 4:14:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Being from Memphis with all the dry ribs we have here... Dillo dust isn't anything special compared to the other dry rubs from the locals.  Larue makes good gun parts though.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 4:41:46 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Being from Memphis with all the dry ribs we have here... Dillo dust isn't anything special compared to the other dry rubs from the locals.  Larue makes good gun parts though.

Could be but...do any of those other dry rubs come free with an order of gun parts?

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 4:42:52 AM EDT
[#10]
I know this may come as a shock to some of you, but dillow dust in nothing more than a generic spice rub that Mark LaRue has his label put on. You can go to target and get the same thing, nothing special.
That being said, he makes a very good scope mount and is a fucking genius at sales marketing.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:41:43 AM EDT
[#11]
The ingredients are listed on the back.    Swing by GFS and get those giant containers of spice, and mix your own.   It's not hard to figure out.  Mostly Salt and sugar.

I POUR it on Steak whenever the steaks juices rise up on the grill.   Leaves a nice Dillo Dust orange candy coating.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top