Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2011 12:44:21 PM EDT
http://news.yahoo.com/fla-craigslist-jobseeker-found-dead-ohio-grave-230030628.html

CALDWELL, Ohio (AP) — A judge issued a gag order Friday on behalf of a juvenile suspect in the killing of one man and the wounding of another who had responded to a phony job ad on Craigslist.

Cadaver dogs found the body of a Florida man this week in a grave in a remote area outside Caldwell, a small village about 80 miles east of Columbus, after a jobseeker from South Carolina was shot but ran away through the woods, the sheriff said.

Sheriff Hannum said the South Carolina man escaped from the remote area on Nov. 6 and went to police, who later found a hand-dug grave that they believe had been intended for him.

The man had been told to carry his belongings to Ohio because he'd be living at the farm, and investigators believe robbery was the motive, he said.

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 12:47:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Ohio wins again.

I think I saw this horror movie one time.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 12:48:36 PM EDT
[#2]
But did he get the job?
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 12:49:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Do you have to work on Thanksgiving?

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 12:51:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Do you have to work on Thanksgiving?

Not if it's a union gig
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 12:53:33 PM EDT
[#5]
That's that least of my worries about the jobs listings on craigs list.

Every I/T related job listing there is seeking "Apollo level rocket scientist to build CO2 powered model rockets for the pay of an intern". It's really sick.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top