[#1]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 12:57:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe the vessel is still at sea.

A little target practice anybody?...he he he
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 12:57:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld said yesterday that U.S. military operations against al Qaeda terrorists in Afghanistan "instigated a dispersion of these people."
    More than 60 nations are working with the United States to track down the terrorists and are "making life difficult for them," Mr. Rumsfeld said.
    "And that is a good thing," he said. "They would be doing more terrorist acts were that pressure not on them. They would be raising more money, recruiting more people and killing more innocent men, women and children."
View Quote

Kalifornia law strickly prohibits any full auto weapons.
So al-Qaeda will surly have to turn them over.

Wonder if they are smuggling a nuke in with this ship ?

Hummmm.
View Quote

Nahh.  Reportedly, some guy using a PO Box in Pomona, John Akhbar Smith, registered 10,000 AK 47s with the DOJ.

Also, you forget the GUNSHOW LOOPHOLE.

They will politely line up at the Crossroads of the West and buy easily convertable assault weapons, designed to spray bullets rapidly and indescriminatly...
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 1:01:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 1:03:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Cant find it?

What do they mean that they cant find it?
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 1:23:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, right. Like Al-Quada is gonna sail a ship all the way across the Pacific ocean to L.A. without finding anything else to crash into.  . . . . psh. . . whatever.

-Justin
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 1:24:34 PM EDT
[#7]
No suprise.

I mentioned something like this in other post. I even think they might attempt to nuke L.A. via "The Port of Los Angeles" (San Pedro).

It would ONLY make sense that they would stirke heavily populated areas of the country and is there any more densely populated area than here?

FWIW I wouldn't be suprised if they were already here.

If they plan on using firearms, stop by my neighborhood first. I've heard reactive targets are so much fun.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 1:25:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yeah, right. Like Al-Quada is gonna sail a ship all the way across the Pacific ocean to L.A. without finding anything else to crash into.  . . . . psh. . . whatever.

-Justin
View Quote

WHy would they find something to crash into? Unless its going to be dramatic, I don't think they'd bother with it.

Link Posted: 6/18/2002 1:32:17 PM EDT
[#10]
If a 3rd grade educated Mexican can get into the country, Those with the education, provided by the U.S. and Money can also.

Now does KA have any laws about assault nuclear devices? All they have to do is tell them they are into alternative energy and have degrees from Berkley, they will get in and a limo ride to the commune of their choice!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Many of the cities and towns in CA have declared themselves nuclear free zones. To import a nuclear device into such would violate the intent of the declaration.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 1:56:54 PM EDT
[#12]
I heard that these Al Quedans are going to be carrying special KA legal pistol gripless, bayonet lugless AK47s with the flash hiders replaced with pinned on muzzle brakes and 10round fixed magazines.  Should be safe for the children anyways.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 2:48:13 PM EDT
[#13]
If this is true, wouldn't this be, though extremely small, a foreign invasion on US soil?

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 2:52:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Uhhh,,, I hate to say it but would it really be a bad thing to nuke LA?  Would the fallout get near Holywierd or Berkley?
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#15]
If this WAS true, they'll march over Kaliformia until they get to Arizona...

Then again, if we tell all LA gangs that this is a FOREIGN gang "Trying to take their turf," they'll last about 2 minutes...

Mugzilla
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 2:59:27 PM EDT
[#16]
When they were talking about this on the news today it was mentioned that they have all ready captured some al Qaeda in containers on the high seas and found evidence in some containers in the port of L.A. that there may be al Qaeda members here all ready.  They also mentioned that Israel warned the U.S. that Palestinians may also be planning some attacks on U.S. soil.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 3:06:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Yeah .. thats it ... the Palestinians want Our West Bank!!!!...

If they would just ask the mexicans maybe ...

Ted...
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 3:11:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Uhhh,,, I hate to say it but would it really be a bad thing to nuke LA?  Would the fallout get near Holywierd or Berkley?
View Quote

even if it was a weapons grade nuke Berkeley is safe.  Neveda is closer to Los Angeles than Berkeley.

If they plan to use a dirty nuke the actual loss of life is not as great as everyone thinks. I read an article, can't remember where, that said the radiation that spread would be very diluted out side the small explosive area and would cause health problems in a small population.  A dirty bomb will kill most of its victims from the actual explosive properties of the bomb, not the radiation.  It does not have the molecular reaction of a true nuke. The worst thing a dirty bomb would do is leave the general area out of limits for people to work or live in.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 3:16:25 PM EDT
[#19]
And I alway thought that an earthquake would give me beach front property.

I hope the guys in Cali have a lot of 10 round magazines.  They are going to need them.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 3:20:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I hope the guys in Cali have a lot of 10 round magazines.  They are going to need them.
View Quote

[devil] 10's! I've got more than that...and a lot of them!!!!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 3:40:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Hey, Hey, Hey be nice [V]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 4:05:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

[devil] 10's! I've got more than that...and a lot of them!!!!
View Quote

yeah, and I could put all my pistol grips back on my FALs.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 4:39:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Ever seen a shark cough up a hairball?

[puke]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 6:33:59 PM EDT
[#24]
We should greet their ship with an all American greeting. It's called the "Harpoon Hello".
[img]www.boeing.com/news/feature/aa2002/images/portrait/harpoon.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 7:41:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

No dumbass, it would blow east and maybe take out Las Vegas.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 8:39:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Suprised (but very glad) that we have not had a nuke go off here already.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 1:24:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Good, I hope the shitbird politicians in Kommiefornia are quivering in their panties.

That goes double for Rosie O'Donut and Ohpug Winfrey.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 2:47:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Have you ever heard of humor fuckface? Kiss MY dumbass.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 12:59:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Bah, this is an easy one.

Just irradiate cargo containers with X Rays or Gamma rays as they off load. [:D] Just be sure to crank the mA up HIGH.

Heck, you could do the same at the border. Any materials that would be damaged by irradiation would be have to be eyeballed.

-legrue
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Good, I hope the shitbird politicians in Kommiefornia are quivering in their panties.

View Quote
 Are you kidding, they have probly all headed out of town by now. [peep]
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 2:40:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

What are you trying to say, Ernie?  Don't hold back, say what you really mean.  Quit beating around the bushes...  ROFL

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 2:53:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Many of the cities and towns in CA have declared themselves nuclear free zones. To import a nuclear device into such would violate the intent of the declaration.
View Quote

GASP!  Violating the intent of the declaration.  What does that get you?  Twenty-Five to Life?

Sorry, but I find that kinda funny.  I mean, think of the legal defense possibilities:  "your honor, my client (or my client's government/leadership) has declared the entire US to be a nuclear testing ground, and the actions of the (insert proper acronym from the govt alphabet soup here) has violated the intent of his declaration"

FOTBR
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Yeah asshole, contemplating the deaths of 3 million people always brings a smile to the room.

BTW, it's spelled Berkeley, idiot.

Next time, if ya'll are making a funny, try using an icon.

I got one. Maybe they should nuke Indianapolis? Oh wait, even I don't find that funny.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 5:34:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
 Are you kidding, they have probly all headed out of town by now. [peep]
View Quote

LOL!...I wouldn't be surprised.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 8:19:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Yeah asshole, contemplating the deaths of 3 million people always brings a smile to the room.

I got one. Maybe they should nuke Indianapolis? Oh wait, even I don't find that funny.
View Quote

I am conflicted. It feels wrong to hope for another terrorist attack on this country. But on the other hand, I am so frustrated by all the bullshit still pouring out of parts of California...
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 8:37:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 2:45:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Your right dickhead, I shouldnt try humor with you around boy. Just reading your retarded shit is funny enough. What are you about 20 and let me guess, you know everyfucking thing there is to know.
You take a shot at me for no real reason and then your actually mad when I tell you to go fuck yourself? Your parents must be so proud of you.
This is the spot where you tell me what a hardcase badass you are and that your gonna track me down. Jackoff.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 4:20:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 4:42:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:54:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Has this mysterious vessel been found yet?
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 3:00:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
mattja and Ernie are treading awful close to the edge. Lay off the coffee and each other else you'll find that you'll gain more attention than you want or need. The forum rules ban such attacks here, you're free to e-mail each other or meet at the corner bar and duke it out.

[stick]

I thought the first post was humorous, someone missed it (understandably) and now you two are showing your lack of manners. Way too much testosterone and not enough manners.

Behave or it's off to your rooms without supper.
View Quote

I must say I disagree that I am pushing the issue. I made a joke that only the most obtuse or immature, or just plain young and dumb person couldnt see.
I was insulted and yes I JUMPED right back. Wouldnt you? If he continues so will I.
I didnt provoke it but I will be damned if I let someone call me a dumbass over something as trivial as that without comment.
If your willing to ban ME for that then feel free because then maybe this forum is not as open minded as you like to portray yourself. Look at my posting history, find ANY instance of unprovoked rudness.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 3:16:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If this WAS true, they'll march over Kaliformia until they get to Arizona...

Then again, if we tell all LA gangs that this is a FOREIGN gang "Trying to take their turf," they'll last about 2 minutes...

Mugzilla
View Quote

That's precisely what we need to do.

George "W'thang" Bush ought to get the Crips/Bloods gang warlords on his defense staff.  Believe me, gangstaz are supreme capitalists.  They know how to compete and win in their market, at any cost.  That's exactly what we need to win this thing.  

We did it in WWII on the docks with la cosa nostra--the longshoreman made fish food out of the Nazi spies working on and around the docks--among other things.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top