Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2011 7:44:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 7:56:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 8:01:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had several Rugers and all provided wide coverage, so for close on work, I think it should be ok.
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#3]
gunshop i used to work at sold that stuff before ruger picked it up and people bought the hell out of it.  Only reports I ever got back on it were that it did work good on dogs, nobody hit people with it.  I remember when ruger called one day asking about the stuff, I didnt really think theyd pick it up.
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 8:14:49 PM EDT
[#4]
The carrier broke on me from normal carry.  What is worse... The can activated while "secure" in the carrier, soaking my leg.  Spray seems potent...as my leg was on fire!  It seemed to just drizzle out while locked in its carrier.  the concept is neat, but the execution needs work.
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 8:23:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Should be pretty decent. It's a 10% OC solution with a 2 million SHU rating.
I prefer Saber Red or Fox labs 5.0 myself. I broke up a fight Saturday night with Saber Red and it was instantly incapacitating to the 5 people that I hosed. YMMV and all that.
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 8:29:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've had several Rugers and all provided wide coverage, so for close on work, I think it should be ok.

I love my Rugers, but that was funny.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 11:56:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Should be pretty decent. It's a 10% OC solution with a 2 million SHU rating.
I prefer Saber Red or Fox labs 5.0 myself. I broke up a fight Saturday night with Saber Red and it was instantly incapacitating to the 5 people that I hosed. YMMV and all that.

Thank you
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top