Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2002 10:55:29 AM EDT
[rant]
I would like, at this point, to request a religion section added to this board. It seems now, every time I check for the new and exciting discussions, it is slowly degrading to *muslim, *judaism, *christianity, yada-ya debates between people that wouldn't change their minds if the world was going to be hit by a comet in 5 minutes.. It seems just to be a matter of getting in the last word before the thread is locked or forgotten (but fear not if either happens, it will be [i]resurrected[/i] post haste in a new thread).

Ack. LDS is looking better and better. I don;t hear them crying about anything at all...[>(]
[/rant]

*edited to say; The LDS statement was a joke... That corporation is far more annoying than all of the "[b]man in the sky[/b] co-ops put together.

**Edited also to say; I expect the request to be denied, but really... There is an excessive amount of hyperbole, as of recent.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:59:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Hell, I've lost count.

But seeing at it's the single oldest argument in man's history, how could it not be the predominant one in here?

I disagree with the call for a religion-only forum - this [u]is[u] [i]general[/i] discussion.  

Besides, it's often fun.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:02:25 AM EDT
[#2]
TOO MANY!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:02:46 AM EDT
[#3]
KBaker, agreed.

If you don't like them, easy solution. Don't read.

-legrue
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:07:21 AM EDT
[#4]
And to think, I've started NONE of them!!!!!

HAHA  - you've all succumbed to my evil plan - all religion, all the time!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:09:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:17:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
TOO MANY!
View Quote

Not enough !!![:D]
America is great isn't it ?
View Quote

It certainly is ilikelegs, without a doubt GREAT!
(Just populated with idiots)
[:D]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:19:23 AM EDT
[#7]
There is a religion-only forum, it's located here: [url]http://assaultweb.net/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi[/url]

Just as long as it's just the Christian religion you're interested in...

BWAHAHA!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:21:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:25:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There is a religion-only forum, it's located here: [url]http://assaultweb.net/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi[/url]

Just as long as it's just the Christian religion you're interested in...

BWAHAHA!
View Quote

Ok, I looked. That website is too colorful for my eyes. Seems too "formal" as well.
[:D]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:29:04 AM EDT
[#10]
All your Christ are belong to us.

You have no chance to survive.  Make your time.

the_reject
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top