Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2002 8:23:05 PM EDT
[url]http://www.townhall.com/columnists/donfeder/df20020617.shtml[/url]
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 11:31:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I refuse to see this movie until they change the terrorists back to arabs like they were in the book.  Sorry.

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 12:06:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Those sorry sons of bitches!!!!!! I hate those god damn liberals, they couldnt make the bad guys towel heads because that would be "racist"

did they forget already that they just killed thousands of Americans??
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 12:06:47 AM EDT
[#3]
F**** that, Im not giving them my money to see that movie.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 4:05:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Don Feder for President!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 6:22:46 AM EDT
[#5]
That was a damn good editorial!  I won't go see the Sum of all Queers either.  Primarily because of the PC plot switch and secondarily because that homo Ben Affleck is in it.  

Link Posted: 6/18/2002 6:31:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Actually I saw it, and retained both my heterosexuality and my Libertarian political leanings. It's an entertaining movie; if the plot switch bothers you, hold spoons in your eyes. That will protect you from the PC Rays.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top