Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2002 6:55:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 6:59:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 7:00:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Gods man! Are you INSANE???? No, never mind. I know the answer.......
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 7:03:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 9:14:33 PM EDT
[#4]
lol....Actually, many Mac owners will admit that Office for Macs is the best general software for it....Oh, come on, you know it is.
Works is for children.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 9:18:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Mac never have Blue Screens of Death...........mainly because there isnt any software worth running on them.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 9:32:08 PM EDT
[#6]
DAMN YOU MAN!  Don't do it!  Think of the children!

Seriously, I have never used Microsoft Office.  I have used the WordPerfect suites exclusively for the past 14 years and have never seen any reason to change.

Good luck mi amigo, and go with God.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 9:39:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Mac never have Blue Screens of Death...........mainly because there isnt any software worth running on them.

SGtar15
View Quote

What they do, or did, have was little bomb errors with cryptic number error messages.  I haven't worked with OSX, but that always bugged me to no end with the previous versions.  That, and the fact that they never included native networking tools like ping and traceroute in the OS, yet included some crappy search engine into the OS.  Troubleshooting network connectivity was a real pain when there were no tools.  As much as I dislike Microsoft, they at least had the forsight to install the proper troubleshooting tools when they put an IP stack in the OS.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 2:00:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh come on, it's a marriage made in Heaven.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 7:05:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 7:14:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Hank???????
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:04:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:16:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Remember, a few years back, when all those Mac "Kool-Aid Drinkers" were gathered in Vegas (?) at a large convention to see their master (Jobs) speak?  And they had him on the podium in front of a large projection screen, and he was talking about the future of Apple and about how only certain changes would save it? And then, when he had the audience all whipped up into a cult-like fervor, they switched on the projector and there was this HUGE, live image of BILL GATES smiling malevolently down on them, dwarfing Jobs himself.  And before they could even catch their breath, Jobs announced that Gates had just invested something like $120 million in Apple and was now their new Lord and Master.

Whenever I get depressed, I think about the horriffic looks they had on their faces - the betrayal, the uncomprehending stares.  Well, I just get all fuzzy. [}:)]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:20:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

SGtar15
View Quote

ROTFLMAO...Very True.

Pit
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:10:51 AM EDT
[#14]
gates didn't save apple! he did give a ton of money to apple. he's smart, he was protecting his best interests. i mean, where do you think microsoft get their ideas from?

although, windoze would be at tolerable if they dumped the horrible interface. looks like my little niece designed it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top