Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2002 2:25:38 AM EDT
Welll Mrs. Wind wants to go camping so I bought a 20' Prowler trailer. She made me promise no camo paint, and gun ports. She didn't think about kevlar panels.

So I figure I put my Ham radio in it, a laptop, an antenna system, solar panels, and I have a mobile communications center, think I can get an IRS deduction?
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 2:39:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 2:26:53 AM EDT
[#2]
LOLOLOLOL
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 6:06:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
think I can get an IRS deduction?
View Quote

Sure, as a second residence. Pal of mine does that with a boat.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 2:33:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I know about the 2nd residence, that takes all the fun out of a really cool deduction, like solar panels and kevlar panels.

So far I am getting 2 lines of RG 58 put in for antennas and 2 new 12 vdc outlets. Then solar panels so I cansit on the side of the road.

And adequate storage of my AR and 1911s, Mrs. Winds Hi Power and ammo, these are important things, Sorry I forgot the MREs, got to have some meatloaf and pound cake.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top