Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2002 11:53:13 PM EDT
[rant]Apparently a sicko was impersonating me on some "chat" site.  The sicko impersonating me gave the sicko he/she was chatting with my "real" phone number.

The sicko called up and sounded pretty sick to me.  I asked the sicko what's this in regards to.  The sicko said it's about our online chat earlier.  

I asked the sicko what kind of website this was and the sicko didn't say anything.  I figure it was some kind of alternate lifestyle chatroom on AOL or something.

Now what kind of sicko goes to the trouble of chatting with some sicko just to give them my phone number?

My phone number will be changed on Monday.

Sicko, knock yourself out.[/rant]

I don't even visit chatrooms.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 11:56:42 PM EDT
[#1]
So..um, what are you wearing?
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 12:04:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hmmm...Kona Coffee "Crazy Shirt" from Hawaii...[:P]

I hate it when someone fvks with you and you don't know who they are.  Chicken shiites!
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 12:06:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Ohhh yeah, ummmm, uhhhh, sorry about that.  I just got a new # and thought I gave him mine.  I will let GB know not to call that # again.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 2:07:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Soooo, was he some sort of sicko or sumptin?

Link Posted: 6/15/2002 2:25:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Did ya take that gay test?
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:56:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Be glad it was just your phone number.  Back in college, some asshole gave out my address and apartment number to some pervert on one of those gay 976 chat lines.  The homo started hammering on my door at 6am demanding the backrub that "I" had promised him. . . .
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Okay! Johnny...that's fuuny![:D]

Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 8:04:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 8:16:27 PM EDT
[#9]
So you pretty much have it nailed down to the AOL lifestyle chatroom? Most of us have never heard of that....do tell us about it!

We find the plaintiff guilty.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 9:07:19 PM EDT
[#10]
was this a "male bonding" site?

[sex]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top