Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/14/2002 11:50:03 PM EDT
Why is no one on the National scene connecting these stories:

* The Boy Scouts ban faggot-leaders and get nearly universal scorn for it.

* The faggots in the Church have sex with teenage boys and it's dismissively called a "Catholic Crisis".

* The push for more homosexual teachings and "gay acceptance" in grade schools

* The new Judith Levine book about how adult/child sex isn't as damaging as once thought.

* The push for more faggots and lesbos to become adoptive parents and be legally recognized in marriage.

* The Militant Gay Rights movement pushing hard for "hate-crimes" legislation to protect themselves from ANY criticism.

[b]It's all about degenerate homosexuals preying on children and destroying families and society![/b]

On one hand we have such outrage that Catholic Priests (notice the media NEVER calls them "Gay Molesters" or "Homosexual Predators") are molesting 12,14, 15 year-old boys and at the same time their so "tolerant" of the progressive liberal attitudes towards adult/child and man/boy sex being hoist upon society by the militant Gay Movement.

Every word that comes from the liberal media CNN-NBC-ABC-CBS-MSNBC-USATODAY-NYTIMES-GMA is about how furious people are against the CHURCH but NOTHING being said about the outrage that should be there for FAGGOTS who are raping boys!!

This is not a problem in the Catholic Church - it's a problem in all of our society with sodomizing, degenerate, mentally diseased faggot men craving sex with teenage boys.

We tolerate more and more degenerate fags and lesbos in movies and TV.

We let them into our schools to brainwash children with "Heather Has Two Mommies" propaganda and "mentor" young adults in their "journey of personal sexual discovery".

We punish and nearly destroy the Boy Scouts for not giving faggots access to young boys.

We make it a hate-crime to speak out against homosexuality in any way or form.

And now we see an attack against the entire Catholic Church for the crimes committed by predatory faggots.

[b]Why is no one seeing the whole story unfolding here?[/b]

That the Militant Gays are infiltrating ALL facets of society (media, education, religion), and are destroying each and every thing it touches - and are literally devouring an entire generation of children in the process.

And the liberals in the media NEVER say one word about the "predatory homosexuals" preying on children in the Church, it's always the "pedophilic Priests".

When will someone stand up and call this problem what it really is - SODOMY.

Sodomy destroys people, cultures and societies.

And it is destroying ours.

Link Posted: 6/15/2002 12:15:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, sexual predation is [b]NOT[/b] a crime of passion. Predators prey on children. In this case, alter boys were accessible, so they had mostly male victims. (Many sexual predators who prey on children of their same sex are hetero-sexual.) It's just a matter of access. People in positions of power, should [b]NEVER[/b] be allowed to pervert that power. But as long as the RCC covers for the predators, this problem will go on....

Scott

Link Posted: 6/15/2002 12:27:31 AM EDT
[#2]
THE_MACALLAN - Very well put. It destroyed Rome. It will destroy us if it continues unchecked. But will legislation change the direction in which we are headed? Or will it take violent/vigilante type action? Or will it just continue and destroy this society? Will we ever have a politition stand up and say out loud "homosexuality is wrong and will not be tolerated in our society"?
The fags and carpet munchers will burn in hell one of these days. Even if they win, they lose.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 12:45:27 AM EDT
[#3]
There is nothing worng with a little sodomy. Did you know Georgia just repealed thier sodomy laws? Remember if your wife gives you oral sex or you give her oral sex its sodomy and it many states it illegal.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 12:49:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There is nothing worng with a little sodomy. Did you know Georgia just repealed thier sodomy laws? Remember if your wife gives you oral sex or you give her oral sex its sodomy and it many states it illegal.
View Quote

Uh, sodomy is [b]NOT[/b] oral sex. Sodomy is anal sex. And it is illegal for a husband in Virginia to do it to his wife...

Scott

Link Posted: 6/15/2002 1:14:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Mac,

Aside from disagreeing with your basic premise and conclusions, I must also say that you usually think more clearly than this. If the problem is SODOMY, then you must have a problem with alot of straight people and absolutely no problem with lesbians.

Catch you during the day when I'm not falling asleep at the keyboard...zzz...

-legrue

Link Posted: 6/15/2002 1:24:47 AM EDT
[#6]
DScott,

Get a dictionary and look up the word sodomy. Better yet, get two or three dictionaries and compare definitions.

Then look up sodomy statutes in different states. Also different definitions.

Some include anal and oral in their definitions, some just anal. Some refer to same sex, some do not.

But we all know what is meant in the context of this thread.

Link Posted: 6/15/2002 1:40:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
DScott,

Get a dictionary and look up the word sodomy. Better yet, get two or three dictionaries and compare definitions.

Then look up sodomy statutes in different states. Also different definitions.

Some include anal and oral in their definitions, some just anal. Some refer to same sex, some do not.

But we all know what is meant in the context of this thread.

View Quote

The reason that anal sex between a husband and wife is illegal in Virginia, is because it would not have been PC to say just same sex sodomy is illegal. And I get my definition from what the word means. Some states may misuse the word, but that does not make their definition the right one...

Scott

Link Posted: 6/15/2002 1:52:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Macallan needs to lay off his namesake...lol
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 1:57:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
THE_MACALLAN - Very well put. It destroyed Rome. It will destroy us if it continues unchecked. But will legislation change the direction in which we are headed? Or will it take violent/vigilante type action? Or will it just continue and destroy this society? Will we ever have a politition stand up and say out loud "homosexuality is wrong and will not be tolerated in our society"?
The fags and carpet munchers will burn in hell one of these days. Even if they win, they lose.
View Quote

Homosexuality destroyed Rome? Really? Wow. Get your posts in before this is locked. Some of you guys need to lay off the corn liquor...lol
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 2:04:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Buddha needs to lay off using the expression "needs to lay off".....

[:D]

Link Posted: 6/15/2002 2:23:44 AM EDT
[#11]
I can't. Not in Kalifornia. The predatory homosexuals teach it in our schools.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 4:06:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Dollars to donuts he wrote that whole post with a finger up his butt.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 4:33:27 AM EDT
[#13]
I think the problems that most people have with the Catholic Church's handling of this is the obvious coverups that have been going on, and the fact that the bishops' conference seems unwilling to adopt a "zero tolerance" policy. WTF is wrong with these bishops? Are they actually unwilling to unequivocally state that "sexual relations of [b]any[/b]kind between a priest and any other person will [b]not[/b] be tolerated"? Could you imagine the public uproar if the National Child Care Provider Association held a conference after a rash of child sexual abuse at care facilities, and was unwilling to adopt a zero-tolerance stance on child sexual abuse?

The Catholic Church has been caught in its coverup, and refuses to believe that it can't cover up the coverup. It apparently can't understand that people don't want a priest who fucks teens to receive a confidential letter of censure and a transfer to virgin (hahaha) territory.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 4:37:31 AM EDT
[#14]
ahhhem..
From [url=http://www.webster.com]Meriam-Webster[/url]
Main Entry: sod·omy
Pronunciation: 'sä-d&-mE
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old French sodomie, from Late Latin Sodoma Sodom; from the homosexual proclivities of the men of the city in Gen 19:1-11
Date: 13th century
1 : copulation with a member of the same sex or with an animal
2 : [u]noncoital and especially anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex[/u]
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 4:37:40 AM EDT
[#15]
It is about the abuse of our children.  Does not matter if this abuse is done by a homosexual molester or a straight pedophile.

Screw frocking/defrocking/unrobing/derobing/unrobing, etc., these bastards need to be in jail.

Just like other organizations, our prisons have an established pecking order.  Forgers, computer fraud perps and other skilled criminals rank near the top.  Molesters of any persuasion rank at the bottom.  Prison would be somewhat educational for these people as they learn the true meaning of 'being' molested.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 4:40:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Homo's are useless,worthless,POS's.  'nuff said
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 4:44:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 4:48:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Uh, sodomy is [b]NOT[/b] oral sex. Sodomy is anal sex. And it is illegal for a husband in Virginia to do it to his wife...

Scott

View Quote

Etymology: Middle English, from Old French sodomie, from Late Latin Sodoma Sodom; from the homosexual proclivities of the men of the city in Gen 19:1-11
2 : noncoital and especially anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex
- sod·om·it·ic  /"sä-d&-'mi-tik/ or sod·om·it·i·cal  /-ti-k&l/ adjective

Yup, looks like sodomy includes oral with a member of the opposite sex.

A righteous blowjob, while tremendous at the time, does not posses the power to topple a civilization.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 4:58:37 AM EDT
[#19]
This thread is appalling!

The undeniable FACT is, that the vast majority of all child molestations are performed by married heterosexual males ([i]with families[/i]) that tend to be perceived as trusting upstanding members of the community.  Yes, this means positions of power and accessibility to children...

IMHO: The use of the word "faggot" throughout The_Macallan's initial post, is just as low as McUZI's use of the word "nigger", and therefore is grounds for having his account locked!
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 5:13:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 5:17:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 5:19:37 AM EDT
[#22]
I don't support hatred and ignorant bias!
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 5:22:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Michigan's law, but they always charge with lewd instead for obvious reasons (look at the penalty for first and repeat)

750.158 Crime against nature or sodomy ; penalty. [M.S.A. 28.355 ]
Sec. 158. Any person who shall commit the abominable and detestable crime against nature either with mankind or with any animal shall be guilty of a felony, punishable by imprisonment in the state prison not more than 15 years, or if such person was at the time of the said offense a sexually delinquent person, may be punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for an indeterminate term, the minimum of which shall be 1 day and the maximum of which shall be life.

History: 1931, Act 328, Eff. Sept. 18, 1931 ;--CL 1948, 750.158 ;--Am. 1952, Act 73, Eff. Sept. 18, 1952 .

Link Posted: 6/15/2002 5:27:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 5:29:40 AM EDT
[#25]
I think AntiUSSA is saying he supports the TRUTH.

Most pedophiles would consider themselves heterosexual. Fewer still would be classed as not having adult sexual relationships. Guess who comes in third in that list?

The problem isn't sodomy. The problem is adults using children as sex objects. If you find out about an adult male having sex with a juvenile male and get creeped out by the homosexual aspect, you just missed the much bigger problem with an adult/child sexual situation.

This is onw of the big dichotomies of the Conservatives. They don't want anyone telling them what to do in business, and want a smaller government, but are "right there" with their birth control, ans sex beliefs.

I'm sorry is Mrs. X want to touch Mr. X somewhere "naughty" in the privacy of their home, or other private place who should be checking that everything is on the up and up???? That's right it's no-ones business. Just like if Mrs. X use "the morning after pill", or conventional birth control it's HER buisness not your.

If Wally wants to touch Eddies "naughty bits" in private, and they are both adults, I don't care, and don't want to know about it. And those 2 guys have no right to know what I do in private either.

On the other hand if a child is being "taken advantage of" sexually by an adult, even if the child consents to the relationship, IT IS WRONG AND NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 5:37:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Ignorance pertains to the initial post that seems to single out "faggots", when in reality, the child molestors tend to be heterosexual married white christian males, with a prominance in the community...  Not homosexuals, as this thread would attempt to have you believe.

This is the same as a racist stating, "[i]All niggers are welfare maggots and criminals...[/i]"

When you can find a seperate distinction, I'll be the first in line to hear it!

[blue][b]*[/b] BTW:  I do happen to have gay family members and friends, and they are not child molestors![/blue]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 5:40:33 AM EDT
[#27]
It's the coverup stupid!

The rate of molestation is the same for Roman Catholic priests as the general population, the in-excusable is the cover-up. They should have been de-frocked and ex-communicated.

Personally I believe most Homosexuals are good citizens.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 6:07:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Anti, Not to sound like I'm picking my definitions, but any man that has sex with another male of any age is practicing homosexuality, even if he is married.
NAMBLA is pushing for the acceptance of this practice.
The problem is with the double standard most of us have.
On the one hand, we as a society condem the priests for their actions, but on the other, we,as a society allow the prohomosexual agenda to go on.
And using your line of reasoning, an adult male who is married with children, but a NAMBLA member is still a hetrosexual. And that's wrong.
Maybe bisexual, but bisexual is STILL having a tendency to have sex mith another person of the same sex.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 6:32:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I don't support hatred and ignorant bias!
View Quote

What's ignorant about his rant? Address the points. The original post did not focus solely on child molestation but also other forms of degenerate behavior and also the effect the pro-fag agenda is having on our country.

Link Posted: 6/15/2002 6:52:39 AM EDT
[#30]
[url]http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=www.bibleplus.org/discoveries/sodomf19.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bibleplus.org/discoveries/sodomfound.htm&h=175&w=239&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsodom%2Band%2Bgomorrah%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF8%26oe%3DUTF8%26sa%3DG[/url]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:07:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Why is no one on the National scene connecting these stories:

* The Boy Scouts ban faggot-leaders and get nearly universal scorn for it.

* The faggots in the Church have sex with teenage boys and it's dismissively called a "Catholic Crisis".

* The push for more homosexual teachings and "gay acceptance" in grade schools

* The new Judith Levine book about how adult/child sex isn't as damaging as once thought.

* The push for more faggots and lesbos to become adoptive parents and be legally recognized in marriage.

* The Militant Gay Rights movement pushing hard for "hate-crimes" legislation to protect themselves from ANY criticism.

[b]It's all about degenerate homosexuals preying on children and destroying families and society![/b]

On one hand we have such outrage that Catholic Priests (notice the media NEVER calls them "Gay Molesters" or "Homosexual Predators") are molesting 12,14, 15 year-old boys and at the same time their so "tolerant" of the progressive liberal attitudes towards adult/child and man/boy sex being hoist upon society by the militant Gay Movement.

Every word that comes from the liberal media CNN-NBC-ABC-CBS-MSNBC-USATODAY-NYTIMES-GMA is about how furious people are against the CHURCH but NOTHING being said about the outrage that should be there for FAGGOTS who are raping boys!!

This is not a problem in the Catholic Church - it's a problem in all of our society with sodomizing, degenerate, mentally diseased faggot men craving sex with teenage boys.

We tolerate more and more degenerate fags and lesbos in movies and TV.

We let them into our schools to brainwash children with "Heather Has Two Mommies" propaganda and "mentor" young adults in their "journey of personal sexual discovery".

We punish and nearly destroy the Boy Scouts for not giving faggots access to young boys.

We make it a hate-crime to speak out against homosexuality in any way or form.

And now we see an attack against the entire Catholic Church for the crimes committed by predatory faggots.

[b]Why is no one seeing the whole story unfolding here?[/b]

That the Militant Gays are infiltrating ALL facets of society (media, education, religion), and are destroying each and every thing it touches - and are literally devouring an entire generation of children in the process.

And the liberals in the media NEVER say one word about the "predatory homosexuals" preying on children in the Church, it's always the "pedophilic Priests".

When will someone stand up and call this problem what it really is - SODOMY.

Sodomy destroys people, cultures and societies.

And it is destroying ours.

View Quote

Can we say: Amen? [:(!]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:13:48 AM EDT
[#32]
so what's the obsession with blaming gays for everything? to me gay blaming sounds as uninformed as black rifle blaming. better watch out for those black rifles, they'll corrupt our youth.

i like homosexuals. they don't breed. they don't collect welfare. they keep nice lawns. sure, we can giggle about what they may do with one another behind closed doors, but it's really their business.

my cousin is a lesbian. got married to her partner in germany not too long ago, where such things are recognized legally. she seems happy and it's cool. i have a lot of respect for her for doing what she wanted.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:16:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
so what's the obsession with blaming gays for everything? to me gay blaming sounds as uninformed as black rifle blaming. better watch out for those black rifles, they'll corrupt our youth.

i like homosexuals. they don't breed. they don't collect welfare. they keep nice lawns. sure, we can giggle about what they may do with one another behind closed doors, but it's really their business.

my cousin is a lesbian. got married to her partner in germany not too long ago, where such things are recognized legally. she seems happy and it's cool. i have a lot of respect for her for doing what she wanted.
View Quote

Now this I will give an [b]AMEN![/b] to, as it is exactly what I am referring to...
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:27:14 AM EDT
[#34]

Most gay priests do not molest children.

But most priests who molest children are gay.

The Catholic leaders who covered it up should be raked over hot coals.

The liberal media elites who are covering up that this is a problem of predatory gays/fags/queers (whatever) and NOT Catholicism should also be raked over hot coals.

[url=http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary]Merriam-Webster:
Main Entry: [b]fag·got [/b]
Pronunciation: 'fa-g&t
Etymology: origin unknown
Date: 1914
usually disparaging : a male homosexual

I said "faggot" because I wanted a disparaging term for these maggots.

Etymology: Middle English, from Old French sodomie, from Late Latin
Sodoma Sodom; from the homosexual proclivities of the men of the
city in Gen 19:1-11
2 : noncoital and especially anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex

I was using "sodomy" in the traditional (homosexual proclivities) usage.

Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:29:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, when was the last time a black rifle every grabbed a child, dragged him into the woods, molested him then killed him??

Yeah, Jeffery Dahmer is as innocent as my black rifle.

What a dumbass statement.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:38:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:41:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, when was the last time a black rifle every grabbed a child, dragged him into the woods, molested him then killed him??

Yeah, Jeffery Dahmer is as innocent as my black rifle.

What a dumbass statement.
View Quote

just using analogical reasoning, sir, no pun intended. and you, silly... rifles don't have arms, how would they grab a child?
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:45:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Ignorance pertains to the initial post that seems to single out "faggots", when in reality, the [red]child molestors tend to be heterosexual married white christian males[/red], with a prominance in the community...  [red]Not homosexuals[/red], as this thread would attempt to have you believe.
View Quote

Really!?

Where do you get your data to arrive at this conclusion?

Educate me with supporting statistics.

To me, by definition, desiring sexual contact with the opposite makes one a "homosexual" which is what ALL men who molest boys are.

The fact that they do it by force or coercion makes them predatory - homosexual pedophilic predators.

There is a word for what most of these molester/priests are - those who desire sexual contact with 14, 15 year olds and it's not "pedophilia".

Starts with an "e". Anyonen know??
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:59:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ignorance pertains to the initial post that seems to single out "faggots", when in reality, the [red]child molestors tend to be heterosexual married white christian males[/red], with a prominance in the community...  [red]Not homosexuals[/red], as this thread would attempt to have you believe.
View Quote

Really!?

Where do you get your data to arrive at this conclusion?

Educate me with supporting statistics.

[b]To me, by definition, desiring sexual contact with the opposite makes one a "homosexual" [/b]which is what ALL men who molest boys are.

The fact that they do it by force or coercion makes them predatory - homosexual pedophilic predators.

There is a word for what most of these molester/priests are - those who desire sexual contact with 14, 15 year olds and it's not "pedophilia".

Starts with an "e". Anyonen know??
View Quote

[b]To me, by definition, desiring sexual contact with the opposite makes one a "homosexual" [/b]

-> so what are you trying to tell us here?

i will sit here and shit in my own shorts if YOU can show me statistics that homosexual- pedophile predation has occured MORE than 1/200th of the frequency of good old fashioned man rapes woman.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 8:03:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 8:13:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I don't care what consenting adults do in private.
Frankly, there are bigger fish to fry, IMHO.

Having said that, however, I have some questions:

What is the proportion of heterosexual child molesters to the general population?

What is the sex of the perp, and the victim?

What is the proportion of homosexual/lesbian child molesters to the general population?

What is the sex of the perp, and the victim?

What is the proportion of homosexuals/lesbians to the general population?

The unstated assumption is that homosexuals have a greater tendency to molest than heteros.

So, prove it.
View Quote

And I will give my own "AMEN!" to that.

I would also like the source material to NOT read something like:
"From a study by the Center for Family Values as reported in the National Christian Review and quoted extensively by Dr. Laura."

It doesn't have to swing (pun intended) to the other extreme, but I want the source to be as neutral as possible.

(And yes, if I get some time, I'll do some looking with the same criteria.)

-legrue
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 8:22:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 8:52:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
IMHO: The use of the word "faggot" throughout The_Macallan's initial post, is just as low as McUZI's use of the word "nigger", and therefore is grounds for having his account locked!
View Quote

[b]DISAGREE ANTI[/b] Being Black is what you are, homosexual is what you do..2 different things...

Macallan....I agree 110%...BTW, IMHO, No Defrocking, hows about deliving them...
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 9:01:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[b]DISAGREE ANTI[/b] Being Black is what you are, homosexual is what you do..2 different things...
View Quote

DING DING DING!

Congratulations! You have just voiced the very core dissagreement!

Give that man a black rifle!

-legrue
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 9:02:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
i will sit here and shit in my own shorts if YOU can show me statistics that homosexual- pedophile predation has occured MORE than 1/200th of the frequency of good old fashioned man rapes woman.  
View Quote

If it was heterosexual predatory priests, where's all the female choir singers, female RE teachers and female secretaries being raped by priests. (yeah, lack of evidence is not evidence for... yadayadayada)

But the overwhelming allegations are of GAY priests molesting MALE children/teens.

Thus it's a SODOMY problem within the Church which is being avoided by the media.

The media are focusing on "celibacy" and "should Catholics allow priests to marry".

The media are questioning EVERYTHING except the stupidity of allowing homosexual men to be in a position of close, private "mentoring" authority roles for young boys - Like grade school teachers, Scout leaders etc.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 9:05:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

DING DING DING!

Congratulations! You have just voiced the very core dissagreement!

Give that man a black rifle!

-legrue
View Quote

Hey!! I started this thread... don't I get a black rifle too?
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 9:06:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
This is the same as a racist stating, "[i]All niggers are welfare maggots and criminals...[/i]"

When you can find a seperate distinction, I'll be the first in line to hear it!

[blue][b]*[/b] BTW:  I do happen to have gay family members and friends, and they are not child molestors![/blue]
View Quote

1) That is the second time you have thrown the nigger word out in one thread. That is more PPM than McUzi ever did, enough sir.

2)My distinction is listed above.

3) Are any of these family members/friends Catholic Preists???

Link Posted: 6/15/2002 9:08:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

No.

I'm mad at you because you ignored my first response post (<---pouting in corner)

-legrue

Link Posted: 6/15/2002 9:08:44 AM EDT
[#49]
The question I have is simple.  Does the antiquated rule that Catholic Priests cannot be married, attract or breed, the type of person who will commit these acts?  
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 9:09:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

No.

I'm mad at you because you ignored my first response post (<---pouting in corner)

-legrue

View Quote

Sorry, I missed it - you must have been too civil and polite. [;)]

I didn't mean to snub you.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top