Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2002 8:01:37 PM EDT
I'm looking Van Halen's "Black and Blue" guitar tab. I found a partial tab on one of the guitar tab websites (www.guitartab.cc), but it was incomplete and not totally accurate. I couldn't find anything on about a dozen other tab sites. Any ideas ?
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:14:03 PM EDT
[#1]
The On-Line Guitar Archive at [url]www.olga.net[/url] is the best resource I've found for guitar tabulations.  Ever few months I'll look at the site and think about learning how to play.  I used to teach piano and violin, and I built a guitar amp about 30 years ago(!) and built a couple of nice cabinets a few years later that I've let other people borrow.  They've seen more of the country than I have.  I just need to buy an electric guitar.  One day, I'll do it.  Maybe I will on my 75th.  Sounds like a plan...z
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top