[#1]
Welcome to the Dark side....

SRM
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats on the AR!
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 1:12:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Shoot a rifle with a brake on it first to see if you like it.  Perceived sound is much louder, esp. if you shoot at a covered range. That said, I have one on mine that I keep there just to protect the crown.

So,  Look at Cavalry Arms CavComp[sp?].  It would look real nice on your rifle.
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 12:09:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats on the new purchase. One thing to remember-- you can't have just one! [:D] Milldude
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 12:17:05 PM EDT
[#5]
The .223 doesn't have that much recoil especially in the AR15.  A brake is helpful if you're trying to do double taps on crows.
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 12:54:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The .223 doesn't have that much recoil especially in the AR15.  A brake is helpful if you're trying to do double taps on crows.
View Quote

Wow, crows in your area need double taps to go down?  What are they? Crows on crack?  If I ever see a crow that needs a double tap, I am going to run far, far away as fast as I can.[}:D]

tmstog,
Congrats on the AR.  Like Milldude said you need another one to keep it company or in case you are attacked by crows on crack.  Never can have too many AR's around when under attack by crows on crack.[}:D]
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 1:00:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh ya!  These Michigan crows have been known to fly off with young childen and live stock.

Actually I try to pop 2 real quick. Once one goes down the rest don't sit very still.
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 1:04:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Congrats on the new purchase. One thing top remember-- you can't have just one! [:D] Milldude
View Quote

The curse Milldud speaks of is true!  Next it will be PreBans for you!  Be prepared for that as they are not so cheap...and well worth every cent.[^]
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 1:30:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Oh ya!  These Michigan crows have been known to fly off with young childen and live stock.

Actually I try to pop 2 real quick. Once one goes down the rest don't sit very still.
View Quote

Down here we use crow calls and shotguns.  Those suckers are smart.  Makes for a fun time though.
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 1:41:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Congrats Treat the new baby well feed her burp her and put her to rest clean.  [sniper]
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 4:12:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Congrats on the new purchase. One thing top remember-- you can't have just one! [:D] Milldude
View Quote

The curse Milldud speaks of is true![^]
View Quote
Thats Mill[b]DUDE[/b] Thank you. [:D] Milldude
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 9:58:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Outstanding!  I just ran my first 20 rd. clip through my Bushy this PM. I can see why these guys buy 1000 rd. cases now!
TF
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top