Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2002 5:05:41 PM EDT
I got a return phone call Monday, now nothing. They just don't answer the phone or return messages.
Is everything okay?
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 5:59:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw JoJo and Sinistral Rifleman in the bank the other day, but i didn't inquire.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 9:50:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 9:54:46 PM EDT
[#4]
So, do youse guys  make a [b][size=6][pink]PINK[/pink][/size=6][/b] lower or not?

Scott

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 10:07:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I actually stoppped by their manufacturing facility yesterday too see what it was like. Sinistral Rifleman was the only one there at the time. He let my buddy and I look around for a few minutes and told us about the BRC, he probably thought we were there to rob the place. The guys at Cav have been out of town for quite while I believe.
I didn't see any Pink rifles, but I did catch a glimpse of a Robinsan Arms M96 with tan furniture..very, very cool.

Thanks Cav Arms!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 5:32:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Ahhh....you guys called me, then I have been trying all week to return it since, I left one message but after that I still have been getting the machine.
I was wondering if 1) there was a problem, or 2) you were at another event.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 5:49:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So, do youse guys  make a [b][size=6][pink]PINK[/pink][/size=6][/b] lower or not?
Scott
View Quote

We have a first edition PINK stripped lower in the shop...  $125 shipped!
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 5:56:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, they do.

Mrs.QS's new A1 length CAV-15
[img]http://sniper.rsvs.net/CAV15Left.JPG[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top