Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2002 12:55:13 PM EDT
Anybody catch Frontline Thursday night, they had a documentary on the Siege at Bethlehem. Plenty of M16's in all shapes and sizes.
It was really a very well done documentary, with no Bias on either side.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 1:03:05 PM EDT
[#1]
No, but they do repeat programs!
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 1:55:34 PM EDT
[#2]
It was interesting to get to hear Israeli asides throughout the documentary.  I don't mind watching so much when you're getting it "unfiltered".  
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:36:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It was interesting to get to hear Israeli asides throughout the documentary.  I don't mind watching so much when you're getting it "unfiltered".  
View Quote

That's funny!  A signon of "ControlFreak" likes "unfiltered" news!  

Sorry, couldn't help it!
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 3:18:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Now you tell us![:D] Frontline is a great show. They have a lot of journalistic integrity. Unlike....MMMMMM.....Dateline.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 6:21:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Loved the part about the "brave" soldiers of hamas singing the way they will crush Isreal, Then cry about how they are being mistreated ... afterwards...

Oh yeah... the protesters that went [i]in[/i] (past security) .. I loved them... One woman demanded she not be "pushed" by the Isrealie soldiers as they lead her dumbass away.. (guy would place his hand of her elbow and she would cream 'bloody murder'...)

From the show the rules of engagement were simple.. an armed man is not to be shoot at .. unless he shoulders and points his weapon..  then.. have at em'..

The US brokered deal to put the prisoners in a Palestine jail.. under the "Supervision" for US and British forces was defenitly not liked by the Isrealie negociators..

Overall a very good show..  

[img]www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/siege/art/h_primaryreal.jpg[/img]

complete story here...

[url=www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/siege/]The Siege of Bethlehem[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top