Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2002 8:03:18 AM EDT
hey,

I am trying to decide between Hatch or Hellstorm tactical gloves.  the two choices are Either the full finger Hellstorm SOLAG gloves or the Hatch SOG-L 100 operator's gloves.

Any experience would be greatly appreciated, please help...   [smoke]

[img]http://www.hatch-corp.com/Gloves%201/sog-l100.jpg[/img]

OR

[img]http://media.bigstep.com/shop/4/59/4417594/upload/1012075327591.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:38:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Get the Hellstorm SOLAGs, they are by far the best gloves I've ever owned.  The fit is incredible and they're extremely durable.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:55:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I vote SOLAG, I use them all the time
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 9:02:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I own the SOLAGs and LOVE them!  You have an incredible amount of dexterity with them on.  I find I hardly ever have to remove them when i wear them at the range.  (doing things like loading mags-not from strippers, fumbling with sights/scopes, fooling with various small parts)

Also, heed what Blackhawk says about sizing!  Print off the sizing chart they have and measure your hand, several times.  These are seriously form fitting gloves!
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 10:17:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 12:09:03 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks all.   i had some on order from Botach along with a hatch hood.   they first told me the hood was on back order, so i told them to send gloves now and hood when they get it.  well turns out they don't have any gloves for 4 to 6 weeks.  what a bunch of jack asses.  so i cancelled my order with em.

then i looked at lightfighter and see the hatch and am just wondering about which are better.  I have decided to get the hellstorm SOLAG.  I have taken the measurements several times, and am sure about the sizeing.  :Þ

thanks for the help all, and Botach sucks terribly grrrrr  [:(!]  [chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 5:43:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I have the SOLAG's and the Navigunners..love them both...I ordered straight from BHI and rec'd the Navigunners first and the SOLAGs about a week later....heed the sizing thing...while the SOLAGs fit perfectly the Navigunners are not as tight as I would like and hopefully won't loosen up once wet...
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 9:13:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 10:04:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Blackhawk products are now being made in Korea and soon to be in Vietnam.

Link Posted: 6/16/2002 8:57:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Blackhawk products are now being made in Korea and soon to be in Vietnam.

View Quote

Although I usually agree with your pro-globalization, one world government, one world economy, pro UN stance, I really think LilDew should choose his gloves based on fit and quality.  Our support for our friends to the South East should not come at the expense of personal securtity.  National security, maybe, but certainly not personal!  
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 9:20:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Just following up on the subject.  I did decide to get the Hellstorm gloves, and am very glad i did.  These gloves are great, in fit, feel, and looks.  I will be very warry of ever doing business with Botach again.  But Lightfighter took care of me, shipped them ASAP.  Lightfighter is a great store, and all of you should shop there and buy stuff, like me. [;)]

Thanks for all the help! [:)]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 9:40:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top