Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2002 11:10:28 PM EDT
Me and my buddy found this dog about 2AM last Sunday.  We got his address off his collar and decided to return him to his house.  Like I said, it was real late so we decided that we would just slip the dog in through the owners garage so we didn't have to wake anybody up.

Next thing I know, some assclown comes charging out of the house with some kind of AR-15 or something.  He unloads like 50 rounds in our direction - so we ran like crazy to get away from this idiot.

If I ever see that friggin' dog again, I'm going to sell him to a Vietnamese restaurant.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:12:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:12:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Made for a memorable night though, didn't it?  [BD]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:13:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Laughing too hard to breathe...

Scott

Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:15:39 PM EDT
[#4]
were you the one who got bit, or the one who pissed himself?
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:16:56 PM EDT
[#5]
How's the truck?
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:25:02 PM EDT
[#6]
trying to return the same dog that bite ya ha...

see no good deed goes unpunished..[0:)]

Dude I saw that reward poster for the dog...

REWARD...LOST DOG..
answers to the name "KILL"

REWARD = One jetski...

dont you hate it when people lie about the reward?[0:)]

Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:26:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How's the truck?
View Quote

Friggin' nearly crapped myself in it.  I think I'm going to need to Scotch-Guard the passenger seat though.

Damn dog.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:27:39 PM EDT
[#8]
You bastage!!  Why did you zoom off and leave your "buddy" behind?   As soon as my feet heal, I'm coming over to straighten THIS out.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:43:34 PM EDT
[#9]
just slip the dog in through the owners garage so we didn't have to wake anybody up.            You are kidding right...pretty funny as nobody can possibly be that stupid!

Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:48:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
just slip the dog in through the owners garage so we didn't have to wake anybody up.            You are kidding right...pretty funny as nobody can possibly be that stupid!

View Quote

Geez, try and do a guy a favor....
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 1:21:39 AM EDT
[#11]
I think he got a 12 gauge with #2 steel shot now so he can safely shoot up the whole sack!

I hear he's leaving the jet ski outside now with range markers front and back.

Say hello to janet and Martin for me.

Bob [8D]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 1:52:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If I ever see that friggin' dog again, I'm going to sell him to a Vietnamese restaurant.
View Quote

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Hey, wait a minute, I'm Vietnamese.... You filthy bastard, as soon as I find the Reverend Sharpton's number, you'll be getting a call. While I'm at it, I'm gonna find Jesse over at his mistress' house and wake him up too.... Uh, I got enough color for the NAACP, right?
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:53:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Say...on the way out you didn't by chance come across an A-10 in the swamp with a  really pissed off Hog driver unbuckling himself from his parachute? [:D]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:55:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 3:22:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Say...on the way out you didn't by chance come across an A-10 in the swamp with a  really pissed off Hog driver unbuckling himself from his parachute? [:D]
View Quote
LMSAO!
I came up with that! [:D]
View Quote

Doublefeed...I saw your original post, everyone seemed more concerned about that dam dog. Here that poor Hog driver out there flying around at night enjoying himself on a really nice night all of a sudden finds himself taking ground fire (I imagine there were a lot of tracers). Hey, someone should be concerned about our pilots. [}:D]  
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 3:25:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 3:43:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Doublefeed...I saw your original post, everyone seemed more concerned about that dam dog. Here that poor Hog driver out there flying around at night enjoying himself on a really nice night all of a sudden finds himself taking ground fire (I imagine there were a lot of tracers). Hey, someone should be concerned about our pilots. [}:D]  
View Quote

Silly fellows...

Obviously you don't read SMALL ARMS REVIEW.  Please examine pages 69,70 and 71 of the current issue.  The photos there will clearly show why the above would not be a concern.

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 9:10:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Neither one of you were sober, right?
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 9:16:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 9:17:59 AM EDT
[#20]
he said assclown![shock]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 9:20:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Is that your story?

My retriever got out and I got a call @ 2:30 am, and was happy to go get her.  If the same person had tried to open my garage door and return the dog.  Well I woulda probably called the law and challenged the good deed doer to a shoot out.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 9:28:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Yeah, and what about that prick cop/medic/firedog/whatever who was rezzing him about "agg assault" - what a dickhead!!!

P3[pyro][:P][heavy]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 3:33:40 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm laughing so hard..almost to tears.

How's your ears? Mine are still ringing...oh, and that is'nt my dog...I ain't got one.

While I got you here...how's your truck? Was that brake fluid or transmission fluid leaking after you hit those posts?? Lmao...

I guess it's ok for me to laugh now...the thought of me being naked...and if i would taken off after them w/ the AR blazing...now that would have funny as hell.

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 3:38:54 PM EDT
[#24]
... this should be TACKED too!
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 3:39:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 3:57:55 PM EDT
[#26]
LMAO!!!!

Topped of by the usage of "assclown" - that'll be my new word when I go out with friends tonight lol!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 5:31:10 PM EDT
[#27]
You know, being here with you guys, drinking a Bud and reading this thread . . . makes me wish I had been here for the other 50 threads that you obviously had to read to be able to understand even half of this one!
[>:/]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 6:07:17 PM EDT
[#28]
J-Reno..I apologise for my name calling (snap judgement early in the morning) and your intentions were nobel but come on...what were you thinking? With all the theft stories on this board?? You are lucky to be alive. Come on guy think....[spank]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:24:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
LMSAO!
I came up with that! [:D]
View Quote

View Quote
Where's that thread?
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:28:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 9:13:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Me and my buddy found this dog about 2AM last Sunday.  We got his address off his collar and decided to return him to his house.  Like I said, it was real late so we decided that we would just slip the dog in through the owners garage so we didn't have to wake anybody up.

Next thing I know, some assclown comes charging out of the house with some kind of AR-15 or something.  He unloads like 50 rounds in our direction - so we ran like crazy to get away from this idiot.

View Quote

That guy was just shooting at your brother, Janet.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 9:31:36 PM EDT
[#32]
[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=123975[/url]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 11:47:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Hey, wait a minute, I'm Vietnamese.... You filthy bastard, as soon as I find the Reverend Sharpton's number, you'll be getting a call. While I'm at it, I'm gonna find Jesse over at his mistress' house and wake him up too.... Uh, I got enough color for the NAACP, right?
View Quote

Er, did I say Vietnamese?...um, I meant to say Norwegian...yeah, that's it...Norwegians.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top