Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2002 11:03:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:10:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, they have about used up their usefulness, anyway. We have airbases [b]IN[/b] Afghanistan, now. Welcome them to the boot up your butt club....

Scott

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 12:44:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Well they botched it whatever it was.

No foreigners were around when it went of and few people of any stripe.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 4:22:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I bet it was more of those peaceful, tolerant, loving muslims.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 6:32:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:39:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Where are all our bleeding heart israel firsters, crying out against the horrors of terrorism???

Or do only dead Jewish make their anti-terrorism radars??? Are dead Pakistanis not worthy their time? Do dead Pakistanis NOT further their agenda of funnelling $$$$ to donuts to israel????

[}:D]

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:46:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Where are all our bleeding heart israel firsters, crying out against the horrors of terrorism???

Or do only dead Jewish make their anti-terrorism radars??? Are dead Pakistanis not worthy their time? Do dead Pakistanis NOT further their agenda of funnelling $$$$ to donuts to israel????

View Quote

your posts are much more interesting when they actually have a point.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:48:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Actually, I thought that post of mine VERY sharp and pointy!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:51:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Garandman=extremist

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:52:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Garandman=extremist

Sgtar15
View Quote

Thank you. Thank you very much. I'll be here all week.
[:D]

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:01:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

be vewy, vewy quiet, we'we hunting [b]wabbits[/b]!
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:01:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Question:

Do you still go to paradise for botching your suicide bombing or is it the thought that counts?

Any muslim extremist trolls care to comment?

-legrue

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:05:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Question:

Do you still go to paradise for botching your suicide bombing or is it the thought that counts?

-legrue

View Quote

My Bible tells me that if they haven't received Jesus Christ, their going to hell.

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:06:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Question:

-legrue

View Quote

I'm not a Muslim extremist, but, I think you only get 10 virgins for a botched bombing...
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:12:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm not a Muslim extremist, but, I think you only get 10 virgins for a botched bombing...
View Quote

I think its 10 Rosie O's. I've heard she's a virgin, but not by HER choice. Just everyone elses.

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:21:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:34:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Actually I figured they were killing their own and I decided not to interfere [;D]

View Quote

So, then since everyone in the Middle East are Semites, you'll support non-interference in that debacle as well???

I didn't think so.

[:D]

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 9:31:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Very sad for the civilians killed but this actually hurts Al Queda, because it invites additional crack-down by the Pak government, and also discourages Al Queda's friends in the ISI (military intelligence directorate which ran the Taliban).  By blowing this bomb they also will inadvertantly reveal some more of their agents and infrastructure in Pakistan.

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top