Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2002 9:52:17 PM EDT
I have reviewed the conducts code to see if changes had been implemented that I was not aware of and cannot find any. Although I used some colorful language to discribe liberals, I did not attack anyone personally. I am not trying to challenge your authority, but I need to know what is permissable and what is not. It is vague to me. Foul language is common on this site, so I'm lost there. Again, DonR, I'm only looking for a response not a challenge. I'm computer illiterate as well, that is why I did not delete that post without comment.
Look forward to your response(and others if you wish)
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:00:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I come in peace, not to stir shit, but to engage others in lively debate.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:00:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Alcohol+posting=Locked posts.

Not always, but often enough.  The rules are pretty clear to me.  Don't sweat the small stuff dude.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:05:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Not always, but often enough.  The rules are pretty clear to me.  Don't sweat the small stuff dude.

Sgtar15
View Quote
Thanks for the support, I like to drink, swear and debate, but I'm not here to make enemies(especiallly with admin. and mods)
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:08:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sgtar15
View Quote
Thanks for the support, I like to drink, swear and debate, but I'm not here to make enemies(especiallly with admin. and mods)
View Quote

Drink Sprite while posting....

Scott

Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:13:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:14:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, something doesn't seem quite right here...............

Maybe it's me..........

If you like to drink, swear, debate and post you may find yourself in trouble with the mods weather you like it or not.  Judgement often gets impared while drinking...of course you probably already knew that?

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:20:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well, something doesn't seem quite right here...............

Maybe it's me..........

If you like to drink, swear, debate and post you may find yourself in trouble with the mods weather you like it or not.  Judgement often gets impared while drinking...of course you probably already knew that?

Sgtar15
View Quote
I won't debate on that, I'm F**ked up right now, but having an admin guy tell me to delete a post kinda f**ked my head. Don't get me wrong, DonR was totally cool about it, but I need to know what I can and can't say. nobody's ever jumped my shit and I like this site. I DON'T WANNA GET BANNED LIKE A 17 ROUNDER. DonR, talk to me
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:26:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:31:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Okay. I got my Canadian Mist, Culpeper Lightning, and a screwdriver. Let's debate something....

Scott

Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:31:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey now... give DonR a break... maybe you did nothing wrong..
Maybe DonR simply had'nt locked a tread in the last 29 minutes and was getting "Thread-Lock" withdraw?

what if he simply loged on, and locked a(any) thread out of sire habit?

Give the guy a break...

Do something usefull... instead of wondering [b]why[/b] your thread was locked...
start an ar15.com pool of [b]when[/b] [i]this[/i] one will get locked [;)]

hm.. I got page two.. heres my 2 bucks..[:d]

Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:37:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like to drink, swear and debate, but I'm not here to make enemies(especiallly with admin. and mods)
View Quote

DonR is not logged on, so don't hold your breath waiting for a reply.  

Just my opinion, but it seems to be difficult to accomplish the second part while doing the first two things you mentioned.  
View Quote
I'm not holding my breath for a reply, but again, I'm not here to stir shit with mods and admin. Appearently I 've done that, so I'm trying to make it right. If I can't swear anymore, I will edit it. I'm just a little confused right now. Full auto fire should help.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 12:25:48 AM EDT
[#12]
When you get really good at plumbing you become a master-plumber.     A really top notch Sergeant becomes a master-Sergeant.   Now we are talking about debating here, do you really want to become a master-bater?

Bob [8D]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 2:53:23 AM EDT
[#13]
I'd be surprised if his response isn't "Friends don't let friends post drunk."

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 4:13:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like to drink, swear and debate, but I'm not here to make enemies(especiallly with admin. and mods)
View Quote

Just my opinion, but it seems to be difficult to accomplish the second part while doing the first two things you mentioned.  
View Quote

That's why I love ya beekeeper!!!!!

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 4:26:18 AM EDT
[#15]
I believe the sentence for first offense PUI is 24 hours community service. [rolleyes]

And now lets fade away to the tune of Queen's "Champions"...

"We are the moderators my friend,
and we'll keep on moderating to the end..."
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 4:28:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Email Don and discuss it with him that way.  

Hey, wake up, you OK?  Is that . . . OMG!  You puked all over yourself . . .

Steve
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:23:54 AM EDT
[#17]
[img]http://www.sinistralrifleman.com/drunkpost.jpg[/img]
[b]www.sinistralrifleman.com[/b]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:29:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Lmao, thats classic.
Bill3508
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:30:37 AM EDT
[#19]
yet another example of why i love this silly place so much.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:35:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Email Don and discuss it with him that way.  
Steve
View Quote

Bingo!

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 9:23:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top