BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2002 4:11:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:12:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn. Ha ha.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:15:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn I wish I was that good with photoshop , any one got any good links for tips on using it .
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:18:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:25:26 PM EDT
[#4]
No That was really funny,But you might want to use the lasic-tool instead of the brush as you can still see the outline of the horse between the cammels legs. Or adjust the white to highest ANNNI level.   Really funny though!

Edited to say maybe not the white, but you could go over and pick up the marble grey color from the far left background and feather it in beween the legs.

Great Job   Bob  [8D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:37:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
i hope no one got offended with this post.

mike

View Quote

The Amish couldn't get offended as they would have NO idea it was even posted here.

medcop
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:40:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Funny.  Good job.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 6:21:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
i hope no one got offended with this post.

mike

View Quote

I'm offended...thats where I live. [;)]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 6:25:43 AM EDT
[#8]
[:D]

By the way, I love the sig pic!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 6:30:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I represent all N.American horsedrawn (or otherwise) buggies, and we are all offended. Lock this thread at once, post-haste.

Brian

P.s.   Can I tell ya'all a good joke i heard? Oops nevermind, it insults people in jail- And I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings...

(walking on eggshells)[peep]

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 6:49:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Damn I wish I was that good with photoshop , any one got any good links for tips on using it .
View Quote

It's like shooting. The more you practice, the better you get.

For example to make this particular picture more realistic one would need to match the camel to the background. A little blur, a little desaturation, perhaps a touch of grain and a ground shadow. And time. Trial and error and experience.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:40:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

It's like shooting. The more you practice, the better you get.

For example to make this particular picture more realistic one would need to match the camel to the background. A little blur, a little desaturation, perhaps a touch of grain and a ground shadow. And time. Trial and error and experience.
View Quote

And never, ever, & never sharpen edges... [:P]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top