Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2001 3:52:02 PM EDT
any dealers out there deal walther?im looking for someone that could get me a deal on a P22. i looked one up on gunfinder.net for 235$. anyone here can beat that??
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 6:09:12 PM EDT
[#1]
nobody????

ttt
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 6:20:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Support your local FFL. Have him special order one for you. If he cannot beat the price, I'm sure he will match it. If we don't keep the handful of "honest" FFLs in business they won't be there later. ATF has made the private FFL almost nonexistent. What is left? A**hole gunstore owners who shoot your HK94 for you. Iowa has small time private dealers for the moment, throw one a bone.
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 8:07:05 PM EDT
[#3]
yah, i will try that. understand around here the local FFL is like 40 min away. their is one guy i thought of i could try.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top