Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2002 8:24:23 AM EDT
A hunter on safari confronts an elephant. After the first shot, the elephant charges. The hunter manages to get off a second shot, but then the elephant is upon him, slamming him to the ground. However, before the elephant is able to tear the man limb-from-limb, it succumbs to its wounds.

The hunting guide loads (what's left of) the hunter into a vehicle and rushes him to the nearest medical facility, telling the bearers to bring the elephant carcass along afterward.

At the hospital, the surgeon works frantically to sew the man back together again. Once he has stabilized his patient, he begins working on the more "cosmetic" repairs.

"My god!" he exclaims, "The elephant tore this man's penis off! Was it recovered?"

"No," comes the response.

"Well, I must replace it. Do we have anything that we could substitute?" he asks.

"The bearers have just brought up the elephant carcass," a nurse reports.

"Good. Go out and cut off the end of the elephant's trunk, about *this* long."

So the surgeon completes his work, and the hunter goes through months of recovery and physical rehabilitation. Finally, he is ready to be released from the hospital. A large dinner party is thrown to celebrate. The hunter is paired with a voluptuous blonde (in order to make him feel better).

As the meal is served, a basket of rolls is passed around the table. Suddenly from under the edge of the table a grey streak shoots out, grabs a roll, and disappears. The blonde is impressed. "Wow!" she exclaims. "Can you do that again?"

"Probably," replies the hunter, "but I don't think my asshole can take another hard roll."
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 9:08:19 AM EDT
[#1]
That was good!
[:D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 9:53:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Ouch!

At least it wasn't a loaf of french bread.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:19:43 AM EDT
[#3]
You obviously haven't eaten hard Russian bread.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:35:10 AM EDT
[#4]
That's some funny shit !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top