Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2002 9:51:32 PM EDT
I didnt want to hijack another thread, but this keeps goin on & on and its total BS....

The Dirty Bomb thread had the two following quotes.

Quoted:
Say Abdul bin Asswype detonates a dirty bomb...  
View Quote

Quoted:
Because, as we have seen...our little Muslim friends love it when they kill lots of cops and firemen.
View Quote

Everyone here knows McVeigh was the biggest terrorist until 9/11. Nichols helped him not Saddam. While not certain, a LOT of evidence that has been released indicates an American was also the originator of the Anthrax. Thats 1/2 for sure, and possibly 2 out of 3 of the last terror deals that are homegrown.

It seems that it would hurt me a lot more if my wife slept with my buddy, if my brother stole than someone I dont know, and DAMN sure seems to be worse if one of my own kills our LEO, women and children than a known foreigner. But does that matter? NO! All eyes are upon the other man.

All the while Bush calls for more 'sweeping legislation', while the left wants to know what is being done, the worst offenders remain. Nichols I believe is STILL alive, and despite rumors the anthrax thing is STILL open.

I will tell you what I think is being done... There is a bear in the woods, and Big Brother wants to protect you. Keep your eyes open for the evil foreigners....

Am I the only one with this opinion or do others agree?
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:26:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't worry, gun owners, Constitutionalists, etc. (i.e. domestic terrorists) won't be left out too much longer.

It is misdirection and gradualism at it's finest.

Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:29:23 PM EDT
[#2]
McVeign did it once. Arabs and Muslims have attacked us many, mnay times.  I agree that Bush and others are pushing way to much legislation concerning this, but we do know who the bigger enemy is.  

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:12:43 AM EDT
[#3]
It's a race thing, CavVet.  You wouldn't understand.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:11:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:01:03 PM EDT
[#5]
CavVet

Have you ever even read any of my posts? Because it seems, that you, like a puppy who has sh*t the rug, need to be dragged by the scruff of your neck and have your face rubbed in it, so you will recognize your own excrement.

Do you think you just woke up this morning and suddenly came up with the idea that there might be American Terrorist all by your little lonesome....Darn, Your a Frickin Prodigy Mr wizard...Course if you had ever actualy read any of my stuff, you would have found out that I have more AntiU.S Terrorist and anti MilitaWacko posts than MORRIS DEES!!!

So you clipped one post out of anouther thread (Maybe hoping that you could take a cheap shot at a couple of people without them seeing it, over here in your own post.) and from that Sherlock, you just deduced that I was some sort of Racist Wacko, because I watch things like the Osama Video, where he talks about dropping the towers, and is smiling about it.

Yes CavDumb*ss or whatever you call your self, I do think, as I stated in the quote, that you have taken out of context for your own egotistical reasons, "That our little Muslim friends" do in fact "Enjoy killing lots of Firemen and Law Enforcement Officers". I think if we look at the evidence, that's a given.

Or are you actualy so frickin stupid CavyBoy, that you just pick random quotes here and there, without the benefit of having bothered to see what someones position really was. WHY DON"T YOU GET A BIG SIGN TO HANG AROUND YOUR NECK, THAT SAYS, I DO NOT USE MY HEAD OR THINK BEFORE I POST. CAVYBOY.

Because you were sure out of your depth there.

Cavvy....your a pathetic loser, that if you maybe spent a little more time here on the boards, might,  maybe, someday be able to tell what political stance people represented, without a program sheet or maybe your Daddy, to 'splain all that complicated politic stuff to 'ya
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:05:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Why are we talking about this here. This is a gun board.

Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:09:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
CavVet
'splain all that complicated politic stuff to 'ya
View Quote

so i take it that you have an issue with something cavvet said?
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:15:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
CavVet

Have you ever even read any of my posts? Because it seems, that you, like a puppy who has sh*t the rug, need to be dragged by the scruff of your neck and have your face rubbed in it, so you will recognize your own excrement.

Do you think you just woke up this morning and suddenly came up with the idea that there might be American Terrorist all by your little lonesome....Darn, Your a Frickin Prodigy Mr wizard...Course if you had ever actualy read any of my stuff, you would have found out that I have more AntiU.S Terrorist and anti MilitaWacko posts than MORRIS DEES!!!Please don't mention that name in my presence again. GUNSNOB must take medication now.

So you clipped one post out of anouther thread (Maybe hoping that you could take a cheap shot at a couple of people without them seeing it, over here in your own post.) and from that Sherlock, you just deduced that I was some sort of Racist Wacko, because I watch things like the Osama Video, where he talks about dropping the towers, and is smiling about it.

Yes CavDumb*ss or whatever you call your self, I do think, as I stated in the quote, that you have taken out of context for your own egotistical reasons, "That our little Muslim friends" do in fact "Enjoy killing lots of Firemen and Law Enforcement Officers". I think if we look at the evidence, that's a given.

Or are you actualy so frickin stupid CavyBoy, that you just pick random quotes here and there, without the benefit of having bothered to see what someones position really was. WHY DON"T YOU GET A BIG SIGN TO HANG AROUND YOUR NECK, THAT SAYS, I DO NOT USE MY HEAD OR THINK BEFORE I POST. CAVYBOY.

Cavvy....your a pathetic loser, that if you maybe spent a little more time here on the boards, might,  maybe, someday be able to tell what political stance people represented, without a program sheet or maybe your Daddy, to 'splain all that complicated politic stuff to 'ya
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:19:43 PM EDT
[#9]
GUNSNOB doesn't know how to post correctly. Must take medication now. No Morris Dees. Morris Dees needs to have his sack removed with pruning shears by GUNSNOB !
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:25:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah lurker....you could say that.

Our little buddy Cavvy....should have looked around a little bit more and found a quote from somebody that actualy, was a racist and thought that domestic terrorism was not a problem.

but no....Cavvy just picks up the first quote he see's (Because he's to lazy to actualy look or search for who really thinks this.) It's all the same to simple goofballs like Cavvy. Painting someone out of context is just fine, to do otherwise might force cavvy to use more than 1 of his 3.4 brain cells.

CavBoy did alot more damage to himself, with this post than he ever did to me.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:32:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yeah lurker....you could say that.
CavBoy did alot more damage to himself, with this post than he ever did to me.
View Quote

ok. looking at his post, i had no idea he was talking about you, or anyone in particular for that matter. as a result, your immediate resort to name-calling looked somewhat precipitate. my mistake. carry on.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:52:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
CavVet

Do you think you just woke up this morning and suddenly came up with the idea that there might be American Terrorist all by your little lonesome....Darn, Your a Frickin Prodigy Mr wizard...Course if you had ever actualy read any of my stuff, you would have found out that I have more AntiU.S Terrorist and anti MilitaWacko posts than MORRIS DEES!!!

View Quote

Sweep? Still at DefCon 1? Looks like a hit on Rule #7...

Scott

Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:52:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Cavvy felt it was somehow in his best intrests to include a quote from me...

and since he was dead wrong about just close to everything I have ever written....then baby it's open season on Cavvy's, because he is a lazy little Sniper, who does not check to see, if what he writes even resembles the truth.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top