BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/12/2002 4:26:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 4:32:11 PM EDT
[#1]
No.

Massive conspiracies don't work because people can't keep a secret.

You're talking about a LOT of civil servants going to their graves with million dollar secrets they could have sold to take care of their families.

The closest place where ANY type of life capable of wanting to come here is so far away that even IF the speed of light were achieved, it's STILL to far away.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 4:34:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 4:38:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Rumor has it that Al Gore was born nine months after the UFO crash at Roswell. Coincindence??[:\] fullclip
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 4:40:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Nothing to convince me, and, like a fictional FBI agent, "I want to believe."

Too many totally bogus stuff, so much, in fact, that the really wacky propose that the gov't is putting out bogosity just to discredit the "real" stuff.

Every time the "experts" proclaim something the real deal, it is totally debunked.

BUt I have an open mind.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 4:44:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, in 47.

[img]http://www.artbell.com/img/andy.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 4:52:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Roswell. Yeah right - a weather balloon!

And that comment by Reagan something like "we need to keep nuclear weapons in case earth ever has to defend itself" or something to that effect. Gorby was right there with him when he said it in a speech.

Yeah - we are NOT alone in the universe, and the government knows that.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 5:01:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 5:05:29 PM EDT
[#8]
And they like to probe your anus!
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 5:09:45 PM EDT
[#9]
"do you guys think it is possible that first contact has already been made?"

yup.

i'm convinced at least at least two life forms on this thread are not born of this earth.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 5:11:13 PM EDT
[#10]
How much do you want to bet that those UFO detectors vibrate as well!  [rolleyes]

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 5:13:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 5:17:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 5:36:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Yes.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:00:26 PM EDT
[#14]
you know it...

They came, found NO intelligent life and left.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:05:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No.

Massive conspiracies don't work because people can't keep a secret.

View Quote

The NSA is the keeper of many secrets and for many years.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:07:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Yes, I believe first contact has already been made.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:17:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:26:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Dear all--

There is NO vast alien conspiracy!  

I mean, yes--we DO sometimes mutilate livestock.  But it's only because we refuse to pay retail for prime rib.  However, we don't kidnap anybody!  And there is absolutely NOTHING we could learn from inserting a stainless steel probe into an Earthling's ass!  That's just GROSS!

All these supposed "abductees" are a bunch of twisted ass freaks who secretly WANT their anuses to be probed.

Probe your own anus and leave us alone!

Sincerely,

The residents of planet Sphinctar-7.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:31:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Swamp Gas
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:39:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible.
-- Lord Kelvin, president, Royal Society, 1895.

Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:46:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Sure I will go with the other life on another world. And maybe the govt does know some thing about it or had contact with who knows with all the conspiricy theories going around just pick out which one you buy into. Mean while we all should plan for the coming invasion of little green men. I wonder would SS109 green tips be enough to stop them or should I use my 45/70 lever gun with 350gr soft points?

[shock]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:47:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Yes, in 47.

View Quote

What the hell does Michael Jackson have to do with this?

[BD]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:49:58 PM EDT
[#24]
What if Earth is another planet's [b]Hell? [/b]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:13:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Who knows.....

But if it has.... please come back and give me a ship.  I wanna go out and take a look see...... any one w/ me?  (I wanna be in charge of the Armory.....)
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:59:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
And they like to probe your anus!
View Quote
So does my Dr. everytime I go in cause I'm over 50! He just chuckles when I jump and says "aren't ya glad I lubed that up first"? It's not funny![>:/]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 11:43:01 PM EDT
[#27]
You guys must listen to Art Bell at night. FROM THE KINGDOM OF NYE(that being Nye County NV)

FREAKS !!!
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 11:54:47 PM EDT
[#28]
[url]http://www.artbell.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 1:37:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Roswell. Yeah right - a weather balloon!

And that comment by Reagan something like "we need to keep nuclear weapons in case earth ever has to defend itself" or something to that effect. Gorby was right there with him when he said it in a speech.

Yeah - we are NOT alone in the universe, and the government knows that.
View Quote
[rolleyes]  If aliens ever decide to visit there is no way it could be kept a secret.  Do you really think an alien civilization bent on meeting us would send one little ship that happened to crash in roswell and then never try again?  If they come we will ALL know.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 5:42:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Fact of the matter is, there was "First Contact" about 8 yers ago.  The aliens spent 6 hours watching daytime television and then departed.  They have not been seen since.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 9:15:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Who knows.....

But if it has.... please come back and give me a ship.  I wanna go out and take a look see...... any one w/ me?  (I wanna be in charge of the Armory.....)
View Quote

Just make sure the translation isn't a cookbook before you get on board.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 9:59:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, in 47.

View Quote

What the hell does Michael Jackson have to do with this?

[BD]
View Quote

LMAO!!! [:D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:24:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who knows.....
Just make sure the translation isn't a cookbook before you get on board.
View Quote

Oh, man, that was a great Twlight Zone episode... "How to serve Humans". Classic, just classic. Makes my hair stand on end everytime I see it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:44:19 AM EDT
[#34]
I was watchin some talk show once and these guys were talkin about aliens comin through the wall of their hotel room and conducting experiments on em. They showed various scars on their arms and legs that are supposed to indicate samples taken by the aliens, looked just like the same scratches I got as a kid while runnin around doing what little kids do. Oh yeah turned out these same guys had rented the room to party up some hell, go figure. On the other hand the Travis Walton 'abduction' is just plain eerie. It's the government inconsistencies that get me, for instance at one time they claimed that these grey crash test dummies that they really did use for high altitude tests were the ones mistaken for the Roswell aliens. But then it was found out through the manufacturer that they were first manufactured in the 50's and the Roswell Incident occurred in 1947. Thats the kind of stuff that makes me wonder. As far as cattle mutilations go thats just the government keeping tabs on the fallout contamination from all those nuke tests they conducted. The majority of mutilations occur along the path of prevailing winds and lowlevel contamination will concentrate in the eyes, genitals, tongue, ears, anus blah blah.......
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:20:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Aliens re-shingled my roof.

DrMark
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:47:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Hey !!!
I married an Alien.
[>(]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:13:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Since nobody else has said it:

There are no extraterrestrials to make "first contact" with.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:36:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

And you know this because the aliens told you so? [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:47:50 PM EDT
[#39]
[usa][size=4]OFFICIAL US GOVERNMENT POSITION ON UFO PHENOMENA[/size=4][usa]

[(:)][(:)][(:)][(:)][smoke][(:)][(:)][(:)][(:)][(:)]

What you witnessed was merely a weather balloon filled with swamp gas, ignited by ball lightning. All is well. Go back to sleep now.

Thank you for your cooperation.

[(:|)][(:|)][(:|)][(:|)][(:|)][(:|)]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:58:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Kaliberz beat me to it.

If they were here, it was awfuly rude of them to not offer to sell us a used spacecraft...
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 3:32:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Rumor has it that Al Gore was born nine months after the UFO crash at Roswell. Coincindence??[:\] fullclip
View Quote

I always thought Al Gore looked like a gay Vulcan...
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 3:38:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Dear all--

There is NO vast alien conspiracy!  

I mean, yes--we DO sometimes mutilate livestock.  But it's only because we refuse to pay retail for prime rib.  However, we don't kidnap anybody!  And there is absolutely NOTHING we could learn from inserting a stainless steel probe into an Earthling's ass!  That's just GROSS!

All these supposed "abductees" are a bunch of twisted ass freaks who secretly WANT their anuses to be probed.

Probe your own anus and leave us alone!

Sincerely,

The residents of planet Sphinctar-7.
View Quote

I was abducted by two aliens while I was walking home one day, ok?  They took me to their ship, which was disguised to look like my friend Billy Bob's barn.  And while inside I got to see the aliens faces, ok?  Unfortunately they were disguised like my friend's Billy Bob and Andy.  I have a feeling they were trying to drug me or something, ok?  I have no idea what it was, but it smelled a lot like beer, ok?  And then they anally probed me, ok?  The aliens language sounds a lot like laughter...

Also, why is it aliens always land in the rural/country area?  I mean how scary must it be for those poor green things when you land somewhere and you see some guy standing around staring at you, and then proceeds to say, "Com'ere ya' little critter..."
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:00:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

And you know this because the aliens told you so? [rolleyes]
View Quote
God told me so.[stick]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:07:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:10:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:23:25 PM EDT
[#46]
please look at this flash from this err camera yeah thats it
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:35:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Um I'd like you to tell me where in the bible it says that we are alone in the universe. Because it doesnt.
View Quote

Since thats been brought up I've been told that somewhere in the bible it says that we are not Gods' first flock he's created many before some of which he's had to destroy for various reasons. Anybody else ever heard or better yet read this? The guy that told me could quote a lot of other scripture I have read or heard before but I've never seen this personally. Just curious.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:39:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
please look at this flash from this err camera yeah thats it
View Quote

"I hope you enjoyed our new aerodynamic subway car."

Scott

Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:53:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Um I'd like you to tell me where in the bible it says that we are alone in the universe. Because it doesnt.
View Quote
Actually, God told me in person. (It was supposed to be a joke, not a religious dissertation.)

This is the religious dissertation:
No, the Bible does not state one way or the other about the possibility of extraterrestrial life.  The Bible does, however, state that all of creation was affected by the fall of Adam and Eve.  Do you believe that the God of the Bible would visit that punishment on beings on the other side of creation from Adam and Eve?
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:55:55 PM EDT
[#50]
One of these flew over my house the other day:

[img]http://www.shipschematics.net/bsg/images/colonial/fighter_scorpion.jpg[/img]

True story....

Scott

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top