Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2002 1:30:06 PM EDT
Why don't we have a cadre of "suicide pilots" on hand to respond to terrorist attacks? We could modify some 747s to carry extra fuel and/or incendiary helpers....

Scott

Link Posted: 6/12/2002 3:47:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Muslim and U.S. Citizen cannot co-exist. They must all either be incarcerated or exterminated. We are at war. [b]RAHOWA[/b]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 3:51:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Imbroglio, you are just wrong on this one. There are several members of the muslim faith who are excellent citizens and outstanding people.

If you are joking you need to be more clear, because while I am an American and a Christian, so your comments don't apply directly to me, you don't talk about this man's friends without good cause.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 4:18:23 PM EDT
[#3]
USP40 hasn't been here that long. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:11:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Muslim and U.S. Citizen cannot co-exist. They must all either be incarcerated or exterminated. We are at war. [b]RAHOWA[/b]
View Quote

RAHOWA- Are these the kind of sites you're frequenting these days?

Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:20:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Who RAHOWA? BOG's latest screenname?

Scott

Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:20:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why don't we have a cadre of "suicide pilots" on hand to respond to terrorist attacks? We could modify some 747s to carry extra fuel and/or incendiary helpers....
View Quote

Now why would we go and do that when we have perfectly good Tomahawk missiles?
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:04:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:14:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Who RAHOWA? BOG's latest screenname?

Scott

View Quote

Stands for Racial Holy War.  I think this is what the White Aryan Resistance dudes are hoping for.  

The coming war that Imbrog|io's waiting for.  Gotta put that 10/22, .38 to good use.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 3:51:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope I haven't, not compared to some. That one just got under my skin, got some damned good friends who are Muslim, and every bit as American/patriotic as you or I. Good people evey one of them, wouldn't have them as friends otherwise.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:12:00 PM EDT
[#10]
We give our citizenship away to just about anyone...its been cheapened almost to the point of laughability...and it cost those who built the country dearly...
There are KGB/US Citizens GRU/US Citizens Chinese Intel/US Citizens..  Cuban Secret Police/US Citizens... Were any of the Muslim highjackers US Citizens?..some of their supporters still are...We opened the floodgates of immigration..with the Marial Boat lift...and Castro emptied out his jails...and psychiatric prisons..We bestow citizenship full rights and extra funds...to those who have no personal histories..no records ...from countries who keep no records..or easily falsify and sell records..
We need to make American citizenship tough to get..and based on a point system...so many points for English proficiency..Honorable Discharge from US Military Service...Having a marketable/ demonstrable skill etc....
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:19:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope I haven't, not compared to some.
View Quote

yeah well for future refrence Imbroglio is the resident cynical god that and he/she/it is always posting just to be posting
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:19:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Imbroglio is being ironic. I think he might be my favorite poster.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:22:17 PM EDT
[#13]
I gathered as much, though I do not have the experience with him that some do, I have seen his posts around. Usually I like them, this one just bothered me. No hard feelings or anything.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm with George Patton on this issue-- let's help the other poor son of a bitch die for his country.I'm sure there are some good muslims out there but I find it interesting that there was no outpouring of indignation from muslims after Sep 11,but listen to 'em cry and scream about the comments at the Baptist Convention--which I agree with.

People better realize this is a war about 2 totally alien cultures.This may come down to a "Only 1 man standing" type of war.If we don't rid ourselves of our naive ideas about this other alien culture we may not be the last man standing.

Muslims as a whole have shown time and again that they view us as Hitler viewed the Jews.We are infidels and are no better than animals.There is absolutely no room for compromise to them.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 12:23:47 AM EDT
[#15]
the country of Turkey is 99% muslim and OUR Allies.
there are many different sects of islam, some are very radical and some are good.

just like there are many sects of christianity- protestants, catholics etc.

osama and al quaida are NOT true muslims
the KKK are NOT true christians

besides im a muslim and never blowed up anything
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 3:10:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 4:10:29 AM EDT
[#17]
At least GreyGhost is not afraid to admit or speak the truth.

Muslims as a whole have shown time and again that they view us as
infidels and that we are no better than animals.There is absolutely no
room for compromise to them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top