Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2002 7:32:45 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/698865/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 8:22:19 AM EDT
[#1]
The Islamist movement makes no secret of its intentions to convert the West. Its propaganda, published in booklets sold in all
European Islamic centers for the last thirty years, sets out its aim and the methods to achieve them. They include proselytism,
conversion, [i]marriage with logical women[/i], and, above all, [b]immigration[/b] (emphasis added). Remembering that Muslims always began as
a minority in the conquered countries ("liberated," in Islamic terminology) before becoming a majority, the ideologists of this
movement regard Islamic settlement in Europe, the United States, and elsewhere as a chance for Islam.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 8:33:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 9:36:55 AM EDT
[#3]
The article goes into some depth. I'd say that we have a timebomb that's eventually going to go off. With so many apologists and multi-cultis it's almost unavoidable.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:19:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I am for multicultural and multireligion society. But tolerance and freedom are TWO WAY road, not only one way.
That is, if Protestant Christian society allow Muslim to practice their religion, and there is freedom of conversion from Christianity to Islam, there should be the same freedom in a Islamic society, let say an Saudi that feels that Christianity or whatever cult is better FOR HIM than the one of his ancestors, he should be free to change it.

And here comes the BIG trouble: this basic freedom is not foreseen in any [i]sura[/i] of the Holy Qura'n, on the contrary, not-believers are inferior and have two choices: convert or be chased (and killed) like animals. For a believer that is dismissing Islam, the sin is even more serious...

Once more thing: if you want to go to visit Mecca, I don't want to say the holy site where the Ka'aba is kept, but only the city, if you aren't a Muslim you cannot do it. There are blockroads in all the access to the holy city and you risk seriously if the police discovers you in the attempt to enter it.
Think if Catholic, for example, would allow a similar politics, and anyone that is not Catholic is not allowed to access in Rome... unimmaginable huh?

It's not a tolerant religion. It's not a religion that preach a spiritual way.
In the new Testament Jesus Christ said: "Give to G-d what belongs to G-d, and give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" meaning that you need to be a good member of the secular society you belongs to. Even not being Christian, I consider this statement very wise and enlightened. Islam and society, Islam and politic, instead, are considered as one. And this is in contrast with all the principles of freedom, of democracy, of separation between spiritual power and secular power that are the basis of any western culture, the same culture that allow this people to immigrate.

This people became incompatible with our society not as person, because as a person no one is incompatible with any society, but in the moment they decide to strictly became observant Muslim problems are arosen. They need their space, and their space is in expansion: a Indian Nobel prize for literature, in one of his latest books, declared that the real nature of Islam is clearly imperialistic.

My question is: how many of "them" can really became a full member of the USA society, for example, a US President without making USA to loose the national identity of this great nation?

Because, folks, I think that US can have a Protestan President, a Catholic one, even a Jewish one (Beniamin Disraeli was one of the best Prime Ministers of UK, and I didn't see UK becaming jewish or someone imposing the [i]halacha[/i] on the whole nation...) or a Buddhist one, but hardly you will see changements on your actual way of life.

But try to think a Muslim one...

TRY...
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Any non muslim who thinks islam is not a threat to him
or their way of life must have been dropped at birth.

Wake up before its too late!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top