BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2002 6:58:50 AM EDT
[url]http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2002/6/11/175225[/url]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:16:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:23:15 AM EDT
[#2]
screw Islam and screw Muhamad, Mohamed, Mahoomad, McHamad, or whatever the hell the freak's name is. 1/5th of the world's population believes in this guy's crap? what a bunch of gullible fools.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:23:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The truth hurts....
View Quote

Exactly.
I don't really know what they're mad about since all he did was tell the truth.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:30:10 AM EDT
[#4]
...which reminds me that I gotta buy more ammo. [:\]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:36:46 AM EDT
[#5]
They're always "enraged" about something.

Of course Christians in the West (where we've taken in a zillion muslims) should be extra-careful not to offend the newcomers, but in the muslim world (where Islam is the STATE RELIGION) you can expect to hear the most slanderous screeds imaginable without a peep from anyone...
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:38:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Why are we always hearing about what enrages Muslims?  Never mind that the majority of these assholes danced in the streets on 9/11.  How about how offended WE were on 9/11?  How about how offended WE are that the bastards still advocate our destruction and are still trying to sneak 'dirty' bombs and the like into our country.  Screw what offends them!  I am offended that THEY still exist.  A year ago, I did not think this way and initially tried to go along with the sentiment that 'we can't hold them all responsible'.  Well, their whining and bitching and dancing in the streets from 9/11 on has changed that.  I am not proud of thinking like this, but it didn't come about just because I wanted it to.  They brought on these kinds of feelings.  There have been more of them celebrating 9/11 than there has been condemning it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:42:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I can see "demon-possessed" as being a bit inflamatory, but if Mohammed really did have a 9-year old wife, then I believe that would classify him as a pedophile under the current definition.

I wonder if Ibrahim Hooper would call a priest who abuses a 9 year old girl a pedophile.  If so, then maybe we should let that priest marry the 9y.o.  That way he won't be a pedophile, he's just marrying a younger female like Mohammed did.  [rolleyes] [puke]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:58:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think this guy has just lit a fuse. Does anyone know of a reliable site to verify or debunk the statement about Mohammed?
View Quote

Reliable? I don't know. But ilikelegs found some muslim sources for the story, and reactions to it.
[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=123945[/url]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 8:31:21 AM EDT
[#9]
I found this on the web-

I wonder if it's a sin to be killed by a non-moozlym?

Question:

I've read that in Islam it is a greater sin to kill a Muslim than a non-Muslim. However, on death a Muslim will be in Paradise whereas the non-Muslim will be in Hell.To kill a non-Muslim is to deny them forever the chance of becoming a Muslim, and condemns them to Hell. Is this not then a greater sin?  

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Killing a non-Muslim when he is a mu’aahid (one of those who have a peace treaty with the Muslims) is a sin, one of the major sins. Al-Bukhaari narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas (may Allaah be pleased with them both) said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever kills a mu’aahid will not smell the fragrance of Paradise, even though its fragrance may detected from a distance of forty days.’” But with regard to non-Muslims who are at war with the Muslims and do not have a peace treaty with the Muslims or are not living under Muslim rule, then Muslims are commanded to kill them, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you, and let them find harshness in you” [al-Tawbah 9:123]  

Link Posted: 6/12/2002 8:31:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Just some observations and opinions:

-It seems Muslims aren't 'happy' unless their 'pissed' about something.

-The more radical of them like to kill people who defame Islam (eg Salman Rushdee (sp?)

-Groups and newspapers in Muslim nations, even 'moderate' ones, like Egypt and Saudi Arabia, have no problem defaming other religions and even prohibiting the practice of them. Judaism is favorite target with all sorts of lies being told. I guess this makes it easier to justify hating Jews. I don't recall that American Muslim groups work to dispell these lies.

-The Quran (sp?) advocates converting unbelievers with the sword. If you are lucky to be "of the book" ie, Christain or Jew, you only have to pay a tax. Of course, no religions are taxed in America (the Great Satan)

-Sure, Juliet (of Shakespear fame) was only 14, but still...married at 6 and consumated at 9??

-Allah is indeed the same God as Jehovah, names aside. Both are the God of Abraham. Don't blame Him for what His followers have done in His Name.

Final thought is a tongue-in-cheek prayer I once heard:

Dear God, Please protect me from Your followers.

Link Posted: 6/12/2002 8:36:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 8:43:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

The same could be said about some folks here too [;D]

Link Posted: 6/12/2002 9:09:44 AM EDT
[#13]
If any Christian, a regular guy or a preacher deviates from the following scripture he is no better than what he hates and is there for spreading hate.
Matthew 22
36"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" 37Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' 40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."  
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 9:15:32 AM EDT
[#14]
UN multicultralism, it's our strength.

Bullshit, it will be our demise.

Link Posted: 6/12/2002 9:15:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

You noticed too?

-legrue
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 9:38:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

So true, but it's usually not wise to piss where you bitch. [;D] It gives people that warm feeling for all the wrong reasons.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:07:03 AM EDT
[#18]
I am a Christian who is Southern Baptist.  Jesus Christ gave us (Christians) the great commission, which is to spread the gospel of salvation through faith throughout the world. He also told us to love the sinner and hate the sin.

What Jerry Vines said indicates hatred of the sinner on his part, and it made witnessing to Muslims that much harder.  I find absolutely nothing positive in what he said - he was grandstanding to the lowest common denominator.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top