Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2002 8:54:32 PM EDT
Just FYI, Eric not only locked one of my threads, he "deleted" (moved to the moderators-only board) it!

It was a pity, the naked chick in the picture was really hot. [:D]  Selfish moderators, keeping all the best pics to themselves!

Oh well, can't blame him.  I seem to remember him locking a few threads occasionally as well, but overall he has been one of the more restrained moderators, IMHO.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:01:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, I invented the word restraint!
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:01:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:03:41 PM EDT
[#3]
DonR, you mean "prior restraint"?? [:p]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:05:53 PM EDT
[#4]
[imghttp://www.nakedchickswithfarmanimals.org/images/blondehorse.jpg[/img]
Ok, I'm goin' to bed now. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 6:05:43 AM EDT
[#5]
OH! I vaguely remember it happening once or twice, but considering all that's gone on here, I wonder why he even has the title.

Maybe it's just an honorary title you get when you've been around a really long time, like "Moderator Emeritous".

Hey Don, you, OTOH, are like somebody's dad on a long drive- "Don't make me come back there!!"

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 6:19:42 AM EDT
[#6]
bad link.

"the specified server could not be found."
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:10:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
bad link.

"the specified server could not be found."
View Quote

Oops.  So terribly sorry. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top