Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2002 2:46:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:36:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:42:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Lord knows this was prompted by the desire to increase that monster post count.

Gotta figure the tape isn't worth jack shit - a quick review of the rodgers and harries by some tactical mary fag boy.

Head to Google type in the call sign of light and finger it out.

Luck
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:02:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:03:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 4:04:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I had one all boxed up for whom ever I was paired up with on the last GSG9 gift exchange......[rolleyes]but he said my e-mails were bouncing[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 5:24:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 6:11:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Try the SureFire discussion board... ought to be good for at least a little info (or a laugh!):

[url]http://186thousand.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi[/url]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 6:24:14 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a surefire defender, and I love it.  They are pretty damn bright, but I don't really use it as a flashlight.  I reserve it for "tactical" or defensive use because I want to keep the batteries juiced.  One time I was asking this fine young man to leave a bar.  I had my surefire in my right hand.  When we got outside, he wound up to throw a punch so I shone the light right into his eyes.  He had been drinking, so his pupils were dilated pretty well.  He fell right back on his ass without me even touching him, and he decided to get up and walk away.  I say you should get one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top